Location: Boston, Massachusetts, Chandler, Arizona, Charlotte, North Carolina, Chicago, Illinois, Dallas, Texas, Des Moines, Iowa, Irving, Texas, Minneapolis, Minnesota, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Phoenix, Arizona, Raleigh, North Carolina, St Louis, Missouri, San Francisco, California, West Des Moines, IowaJob ID R-115987
About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Senior Information Security Engineer. As a part of Wells Fargo’s Identity and Access Management (IAM) Engineering organization, you would be responsible for solving IT operational challenges using software tools and processes. You will be responsible for driving QA and QA automation for IAM applications to support faster application development and delivery. This role is responsible for working with engineering teams within the Identity and Access Management Build Engineering organization to develop and implement innovative solutions and analytical tools for the IAM Portfolio that align with the IAM Technology Road Map. This includes identifying processes that can be automated to improve delivery times while considering security vulnerabilities. Areas of responsibility will include, but not limited to code and script development for applications, tools and testing, creating diagrams, flowcharts, presentations and other support documentation.
In this role, you will:
- Lead or participate in system quality assurance activities for Applications.
- Design, document, test, maintain, and provide test results and use case recommendations for moderately complex security solutions related to Access Request and Approval Services.
- Provide security consulting on medium projects for internal clients to ensure conformity with corporate information, security policy, and standards
- Review and correlate QA test results
- Utilize subject matter knowledge in industry leading security solutions and best practices to implement one or more components of information security such as availability, integrity, confidentiality, risk management, threat identification, modeling, monitoring, incident response, access management, and business continuity
- Identify security vulnerabilities and issues, perform risk assessments, and evaluate remediation alternatives
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues and managers to resolve issues and achieve goals
Required Qualifications, US:
- 4+ years of Information Security Engineering experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- 4+ years of Application QA testing experience.
- 4+ years of Application QA automation experience.
- 3+ years of Agile experience.
- Strong leadership skills
- 3+ years of experience in tools like Selenium, IBM ALM , Jira, Confluence
- Deep knowledge and understanding of operation work flows/processes
- IAM (Identity and Access Management) experience
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels, where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important
- Ability to assess issues, make quick decisions and influence change
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-changing team environment
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
- Address Boston, MA, USA
- Salary Offer $100.000 ~
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 10-20