Target is an iconic brand, a Fortune 50 company and one of America’s leading retailers.
Target as a tech company? Absolutely. We’re the behind-the-scenes powerhouse that fuels Target’s passion and commitment to cutting-edge innovation. We anchor every facet of one of the world’s best-loved retailers with a strong technology framework that relies on the latest tools and technologies—and the brightest people—to deliver incredible value to guests online and in stores. Target Technology Services is on a mission to offer the systems, tools and support that guests and team members need and deserve. Our high-performing teams balance independence with collaboration, and we pride ourselves on being versatile, agile and creative. We drive industry-leading technologies in support of every angle of the business, and help ensure that Target operates smoothly, securely and reliably from the inside out.
As a Senior Information Security Analyst, you’ll help lead a team in response as you assess information security events and incidents across the Target environment. In this role, you will collaborate and utilize problem solving skills as you work among a team of skilled analysts to address complex problems within a 24×7 Cyber Fusion Center (CFC) environment. You will implement new processes and procedures as identified by the CSIRT and CFC Leadership to ensure continuous improvements for Target’s monitoring, detection and mitigation capabilities. You will use your well-rounded knowledge of Information Security to monitor SIEM and logging environments for security events and alerts to potential (or active) threats, intrusions, and/or compromises. You will assist in the training of Information Security Analysts to ensure in their continued education. You will work to understand the global threat landscape by working with Target Cyber Threat Intel team to maintain awareness. You will work event requests from internal teams and will escalate information security incidents according to Target’s Cyber Security Incident Response Plan. Additionally, you will help lead with containment of threats and remediation of environment during or after an incident. You’ll act as a participant during Cyber Hunt activities with Target’s Hunt Team. You will leverage your well-rounded knowledge to write comprehensive reports of incident investigations.
Note: This is a shift position. The work hours for this role are Sunday through Wednesday, 1230pm – 1030pm.
Core responsibilities of this job are described within this job description. Job duties may change at any time due to business needs.
- 2-year degree or equivalent experience
- 2-5 years’ direct experience with Information Security Technologies or Data Privacy Consulting or PCI-DSS Consulting
- Security certification (e.g. Security+, GCIA, GCIH, CISSP)
- Thorough understanding of intermediate to advanced security and network concepts (Operating systems, intrusion/detection, TCP/IP, ports, etc.)
- Experience with host and network-based security tools
- Experience with network monitoring in a SOC environment
- Knowledge in cloud response and containment desired
- Ability to demonstrate analytical expertise, close attention to detail, excellent critical thinking, logic, and adaptive learning
- Ability to navigate ambiguity and develop working business relationships
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Target will provide reasonable accommodations (such as a qualified sign language interpreter or other personal assistance) with the application process upon your request as required to comply with applicable laws. If you have a disability and require assistance in this application process, please visit your nearest Target store or Distribution Center or reach out to Guest Services at 1-800-440-0680 for additional information.
- Address 7000 target pkwy n, brooklyn park, MN, USA
- Salary Offer $100.000 ~
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Academic Degree Bachelors