The Senior Identity and Access Management (IAM) Specialist will be part of the Global IT Security organization and contribute their advanced experience and technical skills to support the growth of Charles River’s complex and expanding security infrastructure environment. They will be focused on implementing IAM best practices across the enterprise and will participate in the design, implementation, and administration of one or more Identity solutions. The Senior IAM Specialist role will engage and collaborate with a diverse team of engineers, analysts, administrators, and vendors to increase efficiency and improve IAM capabilities across the organization. please note : This will be an remote based work opportunity.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- · Manage and monitor systems associated to IAM, Privileged Access Management (PAM), Single Sign-On (SSO)/Federation and Multi-factor Authentication (MFA).
- · Enforce security policies and support existing systems in accordance with policies, standards, guidelines, and procedures.
- · Participate in the evaluation, design, development, and implementation of IAM solutions to enhance information systems security and prevent the unauthorized use, release, modification, or destruction of data.
- · Assist in developing security awareness materials, security presentations, information security training sessions, and communications to actively promote information security awareness for all users.
- · Participate in the design of secure IAM processes in conjunction with other IT functional groups and business units to mitigate risks and enhance system security.
- · Work with management to identify sensitive and critical data, understand organizational security needs, and develop procedures to accommodate those needs.
- · Conduct information security risk assessments on an enterprise-wide basis and participate in the development of risk programs to achieve required risk tolerance levels.
- · Provide technical support for a wide range of highly complex information security issues including secure architectures, secure electronic data traffic, network security, and data security and privacy.
- · Participate in the design, development, evaluation, and integration of highly complex computer systems and networks to maintain system security.
- · Test and implement appropriate IAM workflows and services such as authentication and authorization, employee onboarding/offboarding, automated user and role provisioning, attribute management, and access control.
- · Lead cross-functional projects designed to assess and improve control environment or ensure compliance with existing or new regulations. (Projects will require the involvement of various business units.
- · Maintain an awareness of existing and proposed security standard setting groups, State and Federal legislation and regulations pertaining to information security. Identify regulatory.
- · May administer user access and maintain records of authorized users.
- · May train less experienced personnel in technical complexities of assigned work.
- · Perform all other related duties as assigned.
· Education: Bachelor’s degree (B.A./B.S.) or equivalent in computer science or related discipline.
· An equivalent combination of education and experience may be accepted as a satisfactory substitute for the specific education and experience listed above.
· Certification/Licensure: IT security related certification desired (e.g., CISSP, CISA, GIAC, or similar professional certification).
IMPORTANT: A resume is required to be considered for this position. If you have not uploaded your resume in your candidate profile, please return to upload field and attach your resume/CV.
About Corporate Functions
The Corporate Functions provide operational support across Charles River in areas such as Human Resources, Finance, IT, Legal, Sales, Quality Assurance, Marketing, and Corporate Development. They partner with their colleagues across the company to develop and drive strategies and to set global standards. The functions are essential to providing a bridge between strategic vision and operational readiness, to ensure ongoing functional innovation and capability improvement.
About Charles River
Charles River is an early-stage contract research organization (CRO). We have built upon our foundation of laboratory animal medicine and science to develop a diverse portfolio of discovery and safety assessment services, both Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) and non-GLP, to support clients from target identification through preclinical development. Charles River also provides a suite of products and services to support our clients’ clinical laboratory testing needs and manufacturing activities. Utilizing this broad portfolio of products and services enables our clients to create a more flexible drug development model, which reduces their costs, enhances their productivity and effectiveness to increase speed to market.
With over 17,000 employees within 90 facilities in 20 countries around the globe, we are strategically positioned to coordinate worldwide resources and apply multidisciplinary perspectives in resolving our client’s unique challenges. Our client base includes global pharmaceutical companies, biotechnology companies, government agencies and hospitals and academic institutions around the world. And in 2019, revenue increased to $2.62 billion.
At Charles River, we are passionate about our role in improving the quality of people’s lives. Our mission, our excellent science and our strong sense of purpose guide us in all that we do, and we approach each day with the knowledge that our work helps to improve the health and well-being of many across the globe. We have proudly supported the development of ~85% of the drugs approved by the FDA in 2019.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Charles River Laboratories is an Equal Opportunity Employer – all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
If you are interested in applying to Charles River Laboratories and need special assistance or an accommodation due to a disability to complete any forms or to otherwise participate in the resume submission process, please contact a member of our Human Resources team by sending an e-mail message to crrecruitment_US@crl.com. This contact is for accommodation requests for individuals with disabilities only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For more information, please visit www.criver.com.
Job Segment: Information Security, Biotech, Information Systems, Computer Science, Pharmaceutical, Technology, Science
Req ID #: 162531
- Address East Kingston, NH, USA
- Salary Offer $100.000 ~
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 5-10