Job Req ID 22438032
Primary Location New York, New York
Job Category Business Strategy, Management & Administration
The Senior Executive Assistant provides support to another individual or group of individuals by handling correspondence, managing calendars and appointments, arranging conferences and conference calls, making travel arrangements and providing other administrative tasks.Responsibilities:
- Directly supports a C16 level manager and generally supports an entire department
- Manages day to day calendar(s) of senior management
- Coordinates all aspects of executive level manager appointments, meetings, receptions and conference calls
- May prepare and review materials and correspondence for meetings
- Assist with creation/modification of presentations, spreadsheets, and other various documents
- Coordinates travel arrangements; prepare and distribute schedules/agendas for travel
- Prepares, reconciles, and tracks expense reports through Travel and Entertainment Expense system
- Orders supplies and process invoices through Procure to Pay system
- Process and follow-up on Virtual Requests
- Assists in ad-hoc reports special projects as needed
- Trains, coaches or guides other administrative staff when required
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- Previous office administration experience preferably within a large and complex financial services or similar organization
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to quickly gain command of new systems
- Self-motivated and detail oriented
- Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience
As a bank with a brain and a soul, Citi creates economic value that is systemically responsible and in our clients’ best interests. As a financial institution that touches every region of the world and every sector that shapes your daily life, our Enterprise Operations & Technology teams are charged with a mission that rivals any large tech company. Our technology solutions are the foundations of everything we do. We keep the bank safe and provide the technical tools our workers need to be successful. We design our digital architecture and ensure our platforms provide a first-class customer experience. Our operations teams manage risk, resources, and program management. We focus on enterprise resiliency and business continuity. We develop, coordinate, and execute strategic operational plans. Essentially, Enterprise Operations & Technology re-engineers client and partner processes to deliver excellence through secure, reliable, and controlled services.
Trust is part of our DNA at Citi. As such, we take safeguarding our customer data very seriously. The Chief Information Security Office (CISO) is made up of deeply dedicated and talented colleagues who work together to ensure the safety of Citi’s and our clients’ assets and information. We manage information security as an end-to-end program – one with a clear mandate and accountability. Our mission is to continually execute and enhance a global security program that is fully anchored to modern control and security frameworks, fully aligned with the technology of the firm, threat-focused and data-driven, and deeply integrated across all Citi businesses globally.
Being talent-driven, we are focused on attracting, developing, and retaining diverse and inclusive talent with a high technical skill level. As a member of our team, we will provide you with career development opportunities at all stages of your career. Our employees model a passion for protecting Citi and our clients and believe in treating others with dignity and respect.
Our commitment to diversity includes a workforce that represents the clients we serve globally from all walks of life, backgrounds, and origins. We foster an environment where the best people want to work. We value and demand respect for others, promote individuals based on merit, and ensure opportunities for personal development are widely available to all. Ideal candidates are innovators with well-rounded backgrounds who bring their authentic selves to work and complement our culture of delivering results with pride. If you are a problem solver who seeks passion in your work, come join us. We’ll enable growth and progress together.
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments, and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
Additional information may be found at www.citigroup.com | Twitter: @Citi | YouTube: www.youtube.com/citi | Blog: http://blog.citigroup.com | Facebook: www.facebook.com/citi | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/citi.
- Address New York, NY, USA
- Salary Offer $50.000 ~ $100.000
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 5-10