Presidio is growing! We’re looking for a Senior Security Engineer to join our talented delivery team in Central Illinois. Primary responsibilities include performing project-based engineering, design, installation and troubleshooting of complex data/security networks, development of security, routing, and switching configurations and deployment in medium to very large environments.
COME BUILD YOUR FUTURE WITH PRESIDIO!
We know technology is the key to success in a connected world. The innovative solutions we provide our clients can unlock possibilities that transform their business. While technology permits that connection, technology without imagination and ingenuity cannot be effective. At Presidio, we know that it’s our people that make the connections happen.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN US? You will set your career on track for outstanding achievement with a company that knows no limits. Presidio is a leading IT solutions provider focused on Digital Infrastructure, Business Analytics, Cloud, Security & Emerging solutions.
Presidio is seeking a Senior Engineer to join our team in IL/IN Region. Presidio is growing! We’re looking for a Senior Security Engineer to join our talented delivery team in Central Illinois. Primary responsibilities include performing project-based engineering, design, installation and troubleshooting of complex data/security networks, development of security, routing, and switching configurations and deployment in medium to very large environments.
- Lead Engineer for customer projects including design, implementation, testing, and troubleshooting of network and security solutions and other technologies common in the Cloud, DC/V, and Networking Security, Route Switching Security, and UC Security Solutions.
- Develop comprehensive graphical and text-based detailed design documentation, deliverables, implementation, and back out plans.
- Follow industry and company defined practices to achieve project success, and customer satisfaction, outcomes and goals.
- Participate in and contribute to service delivery scope(s) of work authorship and reviews.
- Maintain high customer satisfaction on all service delivery opportunities and projects.
- Support project implementation phases at/under budget from design to customer acceptance and effectively manage workload to project delivery timelines based on priorities determined by the business or customer.
- Provide technical leadership on complex projects requiring teams of engineers.
- Maintain current and relevant levels of technical knowledge, expertise, and certifications.
- Expert-level knowledge and experience with design, implementation, and support of the following:
- Network Access Control, including Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE) implementation design, configuration, and deployment.
- Firewalls/VPNs (Cisco and Palo Alto are a must, Fortinet optional)
- Knowledge of Panorama, WildFire, Global Protect, and other Palo Alto features including and not limited to SSL decryption
- Working knowledge of the various products in Palo Alto Networks Cybersecurity Portfolio
- Experience with Cisco Umbrella, Stealthwatch, Duo security products.
- Excellent customer service & inter-personal relationship skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to demonstrate technical knowledge and consultative skills.
- Strong documentation experience with Visio, Word, Excel.
- Strong organizational skills, presentation skills and acute attention to detail.
- Ability and initiative to work collaboratively or independently, in a fast-paced, challenging work environment, as a given situation dictates.
- Ability to exercise judgment in determining appropriate course of action.
- Ability to adapt and learn new technologies, products and processes with little notice.
- Up to 25% travel
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience and/or military experience
- 8+ years of networking experience, including configuring, analyzing & troubleshooting complex networks
- BS in CS or EE or 8-10 years related experience
- CCIE Security or R&S – Preferred
- Palo Alto PCNSC or higher, and/or CCNP Security or higher
Presidio is committed to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion at the highest levels and has strengthened its drive to build and drive systemic DE&I change process across all levels of the organization. Cultivating a culture of inclusion where the expression of all our differences are valued, celebrated, and add to our collective achievements.
Presidio is a leading global IT solutions provider assisting clients in harnessing technology innovation and simplifying IT complexity to digitally transform their businesses and drive return on IT investment. Our Digital Infrastructure, Business Analytics, Cloud, Security & Emerging solutions enable our almost 7,000 middle market, enterprise, and government clients to take advantage of new digital revenue streams, omnichannel customer experience models, and the rich data insights generated by those interactions.
We serve as an extension of our clients’ IT teams, providing deep expertise and letting them focus on their core business. Within Presidio’s 40+ US offices and offices in Ireland, London, Singapore, and India, we support 2,800+ professionals, including 1,600 technical engineers. Presidio is a trusted advisor to our clients on a national level while also bringing our global scale and expertise to bear.
For more information visit:
Presidio is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer / VEVRAA Federal Contractor. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for this position regardless of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, ethnicity, veteran status, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identification or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state and local statutes, regulations and ordinances.
To read more about discrimination protections under Federal Law, please visit: https://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf (Get Acrobat Reader)
If you have any difficulty using our online system and need an accommodation in the job application process due to a disability, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org assistance.
Presidio is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor requesting priority referrals of protected veterans for its openings. State Employment Services, please provide priority referrals to email@example.com.
RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE NOTE:
Agencies/3rd Parties may not solicit to any employee of Presidio. Any candidate information received from any Agency/3rd Party will be considered a gift and property of Presidio, unless the Agency/3rd Party is an Authorized Vendor of Presidio with an up-to-date Presidio Contract in hand signed by Presidio Talent Acquisition. No payment will be made to any Agency/3rd Party who is not an Authorized Vendor, nor has specific approval in writing from Presidio Talent Acquisition to engage in recruitment efforts for Presidio.
#LI-DW1 #CB #LI-Hybrid
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Requisition Number: SENIO005536
- Address Chicago, IL, USA
- Salary Offer $100.000 ~
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 10-20