Extraordinary Care. Extraordinary Careers.
With the nation’s largest home infusion provider, there is no limit to the growth of your career.
Option Care Health, Inc. is the largest independent home and alternate site infusion services provider in the United States. With over 6,000 team members including 2,900 clinicians, we work compassionately to elevate standards of care for patients with acute and chronic conditions in all 50 states. Through our clinical leadership, expertise and national scale, Option Care Health is re-imagining the infusion care experience for patients, customers and employees.
At Option Care Health we recognize that part of being extraordinary is supporting and building a workforce that is as diverse as the patients and communities we serve.
Join a company that is taking action to develop a culture that is more inclusive, respectful, engaging and rewarding for all team members. We are committed to hiring, developing, and retaining a diverse workforce.
COVID-19 Vaccine Requirements:
As a leading healthcare provider, we have an undeniable responsibility to protect the health and safety of our patients, customers and team members.
Option Care Health requires that all employees be fully vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus. If you are offered and accept a position, your employment will be contingent upon proof of vaccination, or approved medical or religious accommodation. Proof of vaccination will be required during the onboarding process; application for medical or religious accommodations will be required to be submitted within 5 business days of start date. If medical and/or religious accommodation requests are denied, you must take steps to be fully vaccinated, or your employment will be terminated.
Job Description Summary:
Under general direction, formulates and defines specifications for complex systems, which may include engineering, implementation and integration, and technical services and support. Designs, implements or installs, maintains and administers infrastructures including complex hardware, software and configurations. Monitors overall performance to proactively identify potential issues and tunes, accordingly. Performs root cause analysis on failed components and implements corrective measures. Works with others to establish and improve processes and procedures. May have sole responsibility for projects. May provide guidance and oversight to more junior engineers.
- Designs and implements, configures and manages solutions within the following systems, products and services: Microsoft Windows Server Systems, Microsoft Exchange, Active Directory, SharePoint, Microsoft Office 365 & Azure Cloud, Linux Systems, and VMWare.
- Monitors and proactively manages supported products and services to assure their performance, availability, security, and capacity.
- Diagnoses, isolates, and resolves problems with supported technologies, product, and services. Identifies and documents root cause.
- Serves as a point of contact representing supported technologies, products and services to other IT groups.
- Researches, analyzes, and formulates recommendations regarding technologies, products, and solutions to fulfill requirements within Option Care. May communicate with vendors and service providers to gain a clear understanding of product or service capabilities and costs.
- Analyzes and estimates feasibility, costs, time, and work effort needed to design and implement moderately complex technical solutions.
- May lead projects with small to moderately sized scope and teams.
- May act as a consultant on special projects for multiple teams.
- Communicates with software and hardware vendors, technical support, and engineering.
- May provide coaching and guidance to more junior engineers.
Supervisory Responsibilities: i.e. hiring, recommending/approving promotions and pay increases, scheduling, performance reviews, discipline, etc. No
Basic Education and/or Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree & at least 5 years IT experience in application development, or systems or network administration.
Basic Qualifications & Interests:
- Experience communicating technical information both verbally (on phone, one-on-one, to groups) and in writing (emails, reports, presentations) to various technical and non-technical audiences (work group, team, management, prospective acquisitions, external clients).
- Experience working with Enterprise Architecture standards and processes. Encourages the application of standards across systems and organizations within the enterprise.
- Willing to travel up to 10% of the time for business purposes (within state and out of state).
Preferred Qualifications & Interests:
- Bachelor’s degree in MIS, Computer Science or Engineering
This job description is to be used as a guide for accomplishing Company and department objectives, and only covers the primary functions and responsibilities of the position. It is in no way to be construed as an all-encompassing list of duties.
Pay from $82,118.40+
Salary to be determined by the applicant’s education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity and alignment with market data.
-Paid Time off
Option Care Health subscribes to a policy of equal employment opportunity, making employment available without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship status according to the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, or genetic information.
Posted: Apr 15, 2022
Job ID : R17024
- Salary Offer $82,118.40+/yr
- Address Itasca, IL, USA
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 5-10