At Fannie Mae, futures are made. The inspiring work we do makes an affordable home a reality and a difference in the lives of Americans. Every day offers compelling opportunities to modernize the nation’s housing finance system while being part of an inclusive team using new, emerging technologies. Here, you will help lead our industry forward, enhance your technical expertise, and make your career.
As a valued colleague on our team, you will design, develop, test, and/or maintain moderately complex hardware, technology, and/or processes.
THE IMPACT YOU WILL MAKE
The Information Security Technology – Engineering – Senior Associate role will offer you the flexibility to make each day your own, while working alongside people who care so that you can deliver on the following responsibilities:
- Monitor ticketing system requests for critical or systematic errors in products.
- Identify errors in products and determine their source.
- Troubleshoot product errors and develop solutions to fix them.
- Work with other development groups to deploy updates.
- Install and maintain common technology hardware and software.
THE EXPERIENCE YOU BRING TO THE TEAM
Minimum Required Experiences
- 2 years
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
- Working knowledge in service management concepts for networks and related standards such as ITIL practices or SDLC
- Understanding of Product Development including designing products, developing product roadmaps, translating design requirements, prototyping, etc.
- Understanding of Product Testing including testing and evaluating software, usability testing, UAT, and using relevant product testing technology
- Skilled in establishing and maintaining consistency of a product’s performance, functional, and physical attributes with its requirements, design, and operational information
- Experience in using and maintaining password management software such as Duo, IAG NuID, and/or Ping Identity
- Determining causes of operating errors and taking corrective action
- Experienced in Risk Assessment and Management including evaluating and designing controls, conducting impact assessments, identifying control gaps, remediating risk, etc.
- Experience monitoring and managing operation systems (OS), and staying current on patches, upgrades, and other elements of the OS
- Strategic understanding of Operational Excellence including improving and overseeing operations
- Adept at managing project plans, resources, and people to ensure successful project completion
- Highly skilled at email security technologies like IronPort, FireEye, Phishmail, YARA Rules, WOMBAT/Proofpoint
- Skilled in cloud technologies and cloud computing
- Working knowledge in Endpoint Security Technologies such as McAfee, Carbon Black, and Network / Firewall applications such as Web Application Firewall (WAF)
- Proficiency in cloud automation and CI/CD and Infrastructure-as-Code (preferably CloudFormation or Terraform coding)
- Working knowledge of Cloud patterns for integration (event-driven architectures for deployment using a standard CI/CD toolchain)
- Skilled in writing software code
The future is what you make it to be. Discover compelling opportunities at Fanniemae.com/careers.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer, which means we are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, personal appearance, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation in the application process, email us at email@example.com.
- Address Washington, DC, USA
- Salary Offer $50.000 ~ $100.000
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Academic Degree Bachelors