About JLL –
We’re JLL—a leading professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate. We have operations in over 80 countries and a workforce of over 91,000 individuals around the world who help real estate owners, occupiers and investors achieve their business ambitions. As a global Fortune 500 company, we also have an inherent responsibility to drive sustainability and corporate social responsibility. That’s why we’re committed to our purpose to shape the future of real estate for a better world. We’re using the most advanced technology to create rewarding opportunities, amazing spaces and sustainable real estate solutions for our clients, our people and our communities.
Our core values of teamwork, ethics and excellence are also fundamental to everything we do and we’re honored to be recognized with awards for our success by organizations both globally and locally.
Creating a diverse and inclusive culture where we all feel welcomed, valued and empowered to achieve our full potential is important to who we are today and where we’re headed in the future. And we know that unique backgrounds, experiences and perspectives help us think bigger, spark innovation and succeed together.
If this job description resonates with you, we encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet all of the requirements below. We’re interested in getting to know you and what you bring to the table!
Senior Director, Network Security
This position is responsible for providing both hands on technical secure configurations and providing secure architecture patterns for Global JLL Network and Security infrastructure. This role is a dynamic role that will require strong technical ability across multiple technical disciplines and strong interpersonal skills. A successful candidate in this role will be able to execute our mission to protect a global network in close collaboration with engineering teams and threat analysts to ensure that security investments are optimized, and controls are implemented based upon actionable intelligence.
- Serve as an additional and collaborative subject matter expert for secure design and architecture designs in cloud and onprem deployment(s).
- Serve as a subject matter expert in multiple technical capabilities including but not limited to; Web Applications Firewalls (WAF), DDoS protection services, Firewalls, IPS/IDS, Network Access Control, Wireless technologies, and VPNs.
- Recommend when applicable control and defensive measures to protect against the organization from advanced threat actor tactics.
- Technical process and procedure development and maintenance.
- Deliver tactical and strategic control overview briefings and reports to key business leaders and stakeholders, including the Global CISO and other senior leaders.
- Tracking key metrics and continually improving ability to measure and track the maturity and performance of the overall program.
Sound like you? Before you apply it’s worth knowing what an ideal candidate has to offer:
- 10-12 years’ experience working with Network Security technologies, specifically in highly technical hands-on roles.
- Consistently learning new skills, and staying current on both industry trends and the Cybersecurity threat landscape.
- Industry recognized certifications such as but not limited to; PANSE, ANCSC, CCNA, CCNP, GIAC, GCED.
- Strong appreciation and demonstrated ability to harness automation and custom tooling.
- Working knowledge of endpoint Cybersecurity prevention and detection capabilities such as but not limited to EDR and SIEM.
- Proficiency with multiple operating systems, as well as multiple cloud environments such as but not limited to Azure, GCP, AWS, O365.
- Familiarity with Cybersecurity industry best practices, frameworks, and methodologies such as but not limited to NIST 800-53, ISO 27001, MITRE ATT&CK, CIS.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
What you can expect from us
We succeed together and believe the best inspire the best, so we invest in supporting each other, learning together and celebrating our success.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your career ambitions, recognizing your contributions, investing in your well-being and providing competitive benefits and pay.
We can’t wait to see where your ambitions take you at JLL. Apply today!
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here.
This position may require you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. If required, you’ll be asked to provide proof that you’re fully vaccinated upon your start date. You’re considered fully vaccinated two weeks after you receive the second dose of a two-dose vaccine series (e.g., Pfizer or Moderna) or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine (e.g., Johnson & Johnson/Janssen). Failure to provide proof of vaccination may result in termination.
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at AccomodationRequest@am.jll.com. This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.
Pursuant to the Arizona Civil Rights Act, criminal convictions are not an absolute bar to employment.
Pursuant to Illinois Law, applicants are not obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest.
Pursuant to Columbia, SC ordinance, this position is subject to a background check for any convictions directly related to its duties and responsibilities. Only job-related convictions will be considered and will not automatically disqualify the candidate.
California Residents only
If you are a California resident as defined in the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) please view our Supplemental Privacy Statement which describes your rights and disclosures about your personal information. If you are viewing this on a mobile device you may want to view the CCPA version on a larger device.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, JLL will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Job ID : REQ204339
- Address Chicago, IL, USA
- Salary Offer $100.000 ~
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 5-10