About the job
We are Farmers!
We are… more than just your favorite commercials. We are a passionate, award winning, equal opportunity employer, committed to the strength of a diverse workforce. We are dedicated to supporting the well-being of our people through our extensive suite of benefits, as well as the well-being of the communities we serve through employee volunteer programs and nonprofit partnerships. Helping others in their time of need isn’t just our business – it’s our culture! We are Farmers!
Do you thrive in a high-volume, fast-paced environment? Do you enjoy the challenge of a position where no two days are alike? We are looking for positive, high-energy professionals who are not just looking for a job, but a meaningful career!
We are passionate about quickly delivering awesome products for our customers through highly effective CI/CD pipelines. Farmers needs a self-starter system engineer with a DevSecOps mentality with focus on the security domain In this role, you will join the team in building, maintaining, measuring, and constantly improving our delivery effectiveness. At Farmers, we develop software in a fast-paced environment utilizing SAFe methodology. Our engineers have extensive experience in their areas, are life-long learners, and are not afraid to challenge the status quo. You’ll work closely with our entire systems and agile teams in a concerted effort to increase pace and efficiency.
Essential Job Functions
- Design and implement RBAC for different platforms (Role Based Access Control) using Active Directory Manager and Identity Management event based solution for our policy administration system environment.
- Infrastructure and Vulnerability Manager | Coordinates patching and addressing vulnerabilities to meet SLA’s in our environment. Must be able to work closely with multiple teams to coordinate the scheduling, patching, and validation in the environment for multiple systems,
- Will also help develop organization wide best practices for IT security. Responsible for ordering new infrastructure, refreshing old servers, managing platforms and long term platform strategies.
- Analyze security scanning reports for platforms like Veracode and Sonaqube and act as a subject matter expert to explain the vulnerabilities findings to app teams and resolve them directly as needed.
- Manage our customer facing apps cyber security by protecting our end points on our edge severs using bot managers , collaborate with our enterprise security team to implement their guidelines.
- Manage digital certificates lifecycle via implementing monitoring tools and auto-renewal policies.
Sits or stands for extended periods of time, up to a full work shift. Occasionally reaches overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping. Occasionally moves, lifts, carries, and places objects and supplies weighing 0-10 pounds without assistance. Listens to, interprets, and differentiates auditory information (e.g. others speaking) at normal speaking levels with or without correction. Visually verifies and reads information. Visually locates material, resources and other objects. Ability to operate a computer for extended periods of time, up to a full work shift. Physical dexterity sufficient to use hands, arms, and shoulders repetitively to operate keyboard and other office equipment up to a full work shift.
This position operates in an open office working environment which will include normal and customary distractions, noise, and interruptions.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Minimum 1 year as a Agile Dev Team Member IV or 9 + years in a relate field required.
Special Skill Requirement
- Identity Management event-based logic experience.
- Microsoft Active Directory (CM, OU, Permissions, GPOs, Access Rights, Schemas).
- Microsoft/Linux server.
- OKTA SSO and Multi Factor Authentication.
- Security experience with Firewalls, Network Security, Information Security policies, and Data Classification, Domain Trusts, DNS.
- In line with SAFe/DevOps culture, fully support applications from ideation to production.
- Cloud VDI/VM.
- SSL/TLS Certificate Management.
- Patch/ Vulnerability Management.
- Reporting on code flaws scanned by Veracode/SonarQube
- Explaining and resolving code security flaws found due to scanning.
- CDN experience specially AKAMAI and/or Encapsula
- Supports ID Certification and Compliance.
- Farmers offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience, qualifications and location
- Colorado Only: The pay range for this job being performed in CO would be 117,000 – 130,000
- Bonus Opportunity (based on Company and Individual Performance)
- Health Savings and Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Tuition Assistance
- For more information, review “What we offer” on https://www.farmers.com/careers/
Job Location(s): US – RW – Remote Work – Farmers
Want to learn more about our culture & opportunities? Check out farmers.com/careers and be sure to follow us on Instagram and LinkedIn!
- Salary Offer $110,000 - $130,000
- Address USA
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 5-10