Job ID 262905
Date posted 05/25/2023
Location : Wichita, Kansas
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill’s global team of 155,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s protein and salt business, where we provide wholesome, high-quality food products to a wide range of customers, from foodservice operators and grocery stores to manufacturers and exporters.
Job Purpose and Impact
The Senior Data Process Lead will lead the assigned team to analyze and resolve business problems with automated systems. In this role, you will coach the team and provide technical expertise to identify, evaluate and develop systems and procedures in a cost-effective way to meet user requirements.
- Provide guidance in the use of the existing solutions to ensure that the team will achieve the most value out of those solutions for the company.
- Assess a moderately complex data management capability for maturity and create associated roadmap, taking inputs from all businesses and functions.
- Lead the defined subset of the organization to ensure data management solutions and processes support the business.
- Implement data management capability, including solution, education, process and security across the subset of the organization.
- Work closely with project leadership and peers to meet project deliverables and milestones.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of four years of related work experience
- SAP project experience
- Two years of supervisory experience
- Three years of data conversion project experience
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet
- Address Wichita, Kansas, USA
- Salary Offer $50.000 ~ $100.000
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 5-10