Who We Are
Videojet Technologies is a world-leading manufacturer of coding and marking solutions. With more than 345,000 units installed worldwide, Videojet covers all major technologies, including continuous and thermal ink jet, laser, thermal transfer overprinting and case coding.
But most of all, we recognize that crafting a culture rooted in Diversity and Inclusion is an ongoing journey. Our deeply embedded dedication to continuous improvement reminds us that we can keep learning, keep improving and keep aspiring for better.
What We Value
We believe that real breakthroughs come from teams that think big and respect each other’s differences – different ideas, different perspectives, and different experiences. We encourage all voices to be heard, both internally as we collaborate and externally as we listen to our customers’ most pressing needs. And we would love to have you on this journey with us!
The Sr. Cyber Security Operations Analyst- REMOTE
Main responsibilities and key activities:
You will update existing security policies, procedures, guidelines and trainings. You will also research and report on security threats and potential practical solutions. You will run and monitor phishing campaigns, security vulnerabilities and security audits. Obviously, you can research security innovations and automation opportunities in order to reduce the workload and improve the security status. You will also closely collaborate with internal employees.
Qualifications and professional knowledge:
- Minimum bachelor degree in computer science or similar by experience
- Passion for the topic, great attitude and work ethic
- Experience implementing Security Policies and Audit remediation
- Understanding of security architecture and design principle.
- Experience of working with Vulnerability Management and Remediation using Nessus, Rapid7 or Tenable
- Experience in coordination of patching, windows configuration changes and other remediation techniques
- 1-3 years demonstrable experience effectively working within the security domain
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Security Certifications highly desirable (like CeH, CISM or CISSP)
- Teamwork/Collaboration in a matrix global organizations
- Skilled in identifying and following up on tasks, owners and actions.
- Uses knowledge of systems, standards, policies and world class practices to strengthen security and support company goals
- Presents ideas effectively, results oriented
- Documents minutes of meeting properly and timely
We grow talent; we give you the opportunity to develop your career based on your strengths. Videojet is a career destination for engaged passionate and talented people who are driven to seek innovation, growth, and opportunity.
A career with Videojet will push you and challenge you, providing growth opportunities and the prospects to advance your career.
- Competitive compensation
- Permissive PTO (unlimited paid time off)
- Health /Medical Benefits (including dental and vision) eligible from your first day of employment
- 401k plus company match – Starting on day ONE
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid Maternity/Paternity Leave
When you join us, you’ll also be joining Danaher’s global organization, where 69,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, you’ll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System tools and the stability of a tested organization.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. We value diversity and the existence of similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.
The EEO posters are available here.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at email@example.com to request accommodation.
If you’ve ever wondered what’s within you, there’s no better time to find out.
Job ID : R1200512
- Address Wood Dale, IL, USA
- Salary Offer $50.000 ~ $100.000
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 0-5