The PKI and Certificate Management Senior Cyber Security Engineer will be responsible for designing, implementing, and maintaining Blackbaud’s PKI infrastructure and certificate management systems. The successful candidate will work with our security and development teams to ensure that our solutions meet the highest security standards and comply with regulatory requirements. The PKI and Certificate Management Engineer will also collaborate with other departments to develop policies and procedures related to certificate management.
What you’ll be doing:
- Design and implement PKI infrastructure and certificate management systems
- Configure and manage certificate authorities (CAs) and registration authorities (RAs)
- Develop policies and procedures related to certificate management
- Work with security and development teams to ensure that our solutions meet security standards and regulatory requirements
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues related to PKI and certificate management
- Develop and maintain documentation related to PKI and certificate management
- Collaborate with other departments to educate and promote best practices related to PKI and certificate management
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices related to PKI and certificate management
What we’d like you to have:
- 6+ years of related experience with a Bachelor’s degree; or 3+ years and a Master’s degree; or a PhD without experience; or equivalent work experience
- Experience with PKI infrastructure design, implementation, and maintenance
- Strong knowledge of certificate authorities (CAs), registration authorities (RAs), and certificate revocation mechanisms
- Experience with certificate management tools and technologies, such as OpenSSL, Microsoft Certificate Services, and Key Management Service (KMS)
- Familiarity with industry standards and best practices related to PKI and certificate management, such as X.509, SSL/TLS, and Certificate Policy (CP)
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
Blackbaud is a remote-first company which embraces a flexible remote work culture. Blackbaud supports hiring and career development for all roles from the location you are in today!
Blackbaud is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
A notice to candidates: Recruitment Fraudulent Alert: Your personal information and online safety as a candidate mean a lot to us! At Blackbaud and our portfolio of companies, recruiters only direct candidates to apply through our official careers page at https://careers.blackbaud.com/us/en or our official LinkedIn page. Recruiters will never request payments, ask for financial account information or sensitive information like social security numbers, or conduct interviews via Skype. Anyone suggesting otherwise is not a representative of Blackbaud. If you are unsure if a message is from Blackbaud, please email email@example.com.
The starting base pay is $101,900.00 to $132,800.00. Blackbaud may pay more or less based on employee qualifications, market value, Company finances, and other operational considerations.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Remote-first workforce
- 401(k) program with employer match
- Flexible paid time off
- Generous Parental Leave
- Volunteer for vacation
- Opportunities to connect to build community and belonging
- Pet insurance, legal and identity protection
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Address Arizona, USA
- Salary Offer $100.000 ~
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 5-10