Tulsa, OK, US
Req ID: 67762
Job Location: Tulsa, OK – BTC 1 Central Tulsa OK
Areas of Interest: Information Security
Colorado Base Salary Range: Not Available
BOK Financial (BOKF), Headquartered in Tulsa, Oklahoma, BOK Financial Corporation (NASDAQ: BOKF) is a top 25 U.S.-based financial services holding company with operations in ten states – Oklahoma, Texas, Arkansas, Arizona, Colorado, Kansas/Missouri, New Mexico, Nebraska and Wisconsin. The company began more than 100 years ago in Tulsa and has successfully diversified into a variety of industries, businesses and geographies. .
If you are looking for a job that combines a passion for innovation, an opportunity for growth, and a culture of teamwork, then you’ve come to the right place. We have an exciting opportunity awaiting someone like you!
The Senior Cyber Security Engineer is responsible for the security of the organization’s computer systems and networks including internal, SaaS, cloud, and B2B environments. The engineer implements security measures that effectively safeguard sensitive data throughout the organization. The role is highly collaborative, involving frequent interaction with various functional areas throughout the company. As a subject matter expert, the Senior Cyber Security Engineer works in collaboration with the information security team to offer support for security tools and technologies and undertakes complex projects requiring additional specialized knowledge. The Senior Cyber Security Engineer documents the configurations and network designs to help in the effective execution of the cybersecurity program. They provide full cooperation to the appropriate teams for supporting cyber investigations.
You will work in a fast-paced, challenging, and exciting environment. At times, you’ll work independently, while other times, you’ll engage with your team. You’ll partner with departments across the organization and your direct team members, sharing best practices and collaborating on risk prevention.
How You’ll Spend Your Time
- You’ll manage security initiatives from design to implementation of new technologies with minimal impact to production environment.
- You’ll develop and implement strategies that balance security recommendations with business needs.
- You’ll identify, design, and execute on security projects that improve detection and response capabilities.
- You’ll assist with designing and integrating security controls into new systems and applications.
- You’ll develop and administer the indicators and metrics that will help maintain the effectiveness of security processes and controls.
- You’ll assist in the preventive monitoring of potential information security threats, investigation of alleged information security breaches, and if necessary, drive appropriate response to the breach.
Education & Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Cybersecurity, Computer Science, or related technical or business discipline required
- GIAC or CISSP preferred or other industry recognized certification (i.e., CISM, GIAC, or CISA)
- 6 to 8 years of experience in technical cyber security roles and extensive background in supporting information security systems or 10-12 years of equivalent work related experience in Information Technology/Cybersecurity area
- Understanding of network protocols and experience in more than one of the following: Web Proxies, Firewalls, Intrusion Detection tools, File integrity monitoring tools, Vulnerability assessment tools, Security Information and Event Management, Secure Email Gateways, Application Firewalls, Data Loss Prevention
- Broad knowledge of and extensive experience with firewalls, application firewalls, IPS/IDS systems, DLP, Web Content Filtering, and VPN systems
- Administrative and security expertise with all versions of Windows and Windows Server and Unix variants
- Advance LAN network experience including design, troubleshooting, and security
- System administration experience in a production environment
- Advanced experience in assessing designs related to networks, operating systems, and applications
- Advanced experience with assessing risk related to networks, operating systems, and applications along with developing and implementing appropriate controls to mitigate risks
- Strong knowledge of banking systems and business practices
BOK Financial is a stable and financially strong organization that provides excellent training and development to support building the long term careers of our employees. With passion, skill and partnership you can make an impact on the success of the bank, our customers and your own career!
Apply today and take the first step towards your next career opportunity!
If you are interested in a career with BOK Financial text “BOKF” to 25000 to engage with Olivia our virtual recruiting assistant.
BOK Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for training, compensation, transfer, promotion and other aspects of employment for all qualified applicants and employees without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information or veteran status.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
- Address Tulsa, OK, USA
- Salary Offer $100.000 ~
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 5-10