About the job
Our Opening and Your Responsibilities
The Senior Cyber Security Architect will work with teams around the world to provide guidance in virtually all aspects of complex cyber security engagements involving METTLER TOLEDO global IT environments – application security architecture design and implementation, network and database security, regulatory compliance ( SOX, PCI-DSS, GDPR, CCPA, etc.), controls frameworks (ISO27001, NIST 800-171), risk frameworks, and Data Center security operations management.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Combine security, networking and IT Ops expertise to solve business problems.
- Reduce risks and limit exposure to liability and risk with regard to IT systems, networks, and applications.
- Identify gaps in the current security architecture and develop recommendations for short and long term roadmap corrections.
- Create or edit existing technical documentation including corporate policies and standard operating procedures.
- Perform security and risk assessments of new technologies objectively providing guidance and recommendations from an Information Security best practice/regulatory standpoint.
- Monitor IT compliance with legal, regulatory and cultural data privacy requirements.
- Serve as the subject matter expert for Information Security.
- Define security controls for IOT devices.
- Establish a secure-from-the-start software development framework.
- Threat detection and security incident response.
- Manage multiple cyber security projects.
- Interact with executives as needed to communicate priorities and risks.
- Other duties may be assigned.
What You Need to Succeed
To Perform This Job Successfully, An Individual Must Be Able To Perform Satisfactorily In 5 Or More Of The Following Areas
- SIEM tools and processes, event correlation
- Data Loss Prevention (DLP) solutions
- Enterprise Digital Rights Management (EDRM) solutions
- Industrial Internet of Things (IIOT) Security
- Application Security
- Cloud Security (Azure, AWS)
- Wireless/Mobile Security
- Firewall, IDS/IPS
- Web Proxy, WAF
- Network security
- Controls and compliance frameworks (ISO, NIST, GDPR, CCPA, PCI, TOGAF, etc. )
Education, Experience And Skills
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or other computer related field of study
- 7+ Years of relevent work experience
- Operating System and Network experience in Information Security
- Application Development experience a plus
- Effective communication skills
- CISSP, CISM, CRISC, CCNS or CCNP certifications are preferred but not necessary
- Travel – 25%
Our Offer to You
- Medical, dental and vision care coverage and a 401(k) savings plan with company matching – all starting on date of hire
- Tuition reimbursement, employee wellness programs, plus other perks and discounts
- Parental and caregiver leave policies
- All the usual benefits such as paid time off, flexible spending, short-and long-term disability, basic life insurance, business travel insurance, Employee Assistance Program, and domestic partner benefits
- Global market strength and worldwide leadership in weighing
- A brand name that is identified worldwide with precision, quality, and innovation
- Thousands of patents, design and innovation awards A commitment to extraordinary service on our state-of-the-art equipment
About Mettler Toledo
Working at Mettler Toledo means you are impacting the world in important ways. Our precision measuring devices span the world’s laboratories, production facilities, and retail stores. We manufacture, sell, and service instruments that detect, measure, and weigh – from the infinitely small to the largest of vehicles or airplanes.
- We help feed the world. We impact how food is produced, packaged and made safe.
- We help keep you healthy. Our instruments make it possible for scientists to develop new drugs and bring life-saving medicines to the world.
- Mettler Toledo products are important to the production and consistent quality of every kind of consumer product.
No matter how far human kind goes to explore new frontiers, Mettler Toledo is there to help make it happen.
Equal Opportunity Employment
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We give consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other protected classification. If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click here .
Mettler Toledo endeavors to make www.mt.com accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at EEO@mt.com.
For those who prioritize precision, Mettler Toledo is precisely where you belong.
Job Reference #
Mettler-Toledo International Finance, Inc. [Delaware]
1900 Polaris Parkway Columbus, OH 43240 United States
+1 (800) 638-8537
- Address Columbus, OH, USA
- Salary Offer $100.000 ~
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 5-10
- Academic Degree Bachelors