Job Title: Senior Cyber Security Analyst
Job Requisition Number: RC384452
Category: Information Technology
Pay Type: Exempt
Collierville, Tennessee 38017
Plano, Texas 75024
Coraopolis, Pennsylvania 15108
Under limited supervision responsible for creating cyber-intelligence solutions to prevent internal or external attacks or attempts to infiltrate company email, data, e-commerce and web-based systems. Implements technologies deployed across application, network/perimeter, data, endpoint, identity & access, and mobility domains. Researches attempted or successful efforts to compromise systems security and provides countermeasure recommendations. Provides information to management regarding the negative impact on the business caused by theft, destruction, alteration or denial of access to information and systems.
Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems and/or equivalent formal training or work experience. Four (4) years of experience in IT information security .
- Work closely with our OT/IoT/business partners leveraging Agile methodology to fully understand requirements, provide feedback, and request clarification as needed.
- Work with other engineers and SMEs on collaborative teams to provide expert knowledge on an ongoing basis.
- Review requirements and data models and translate into responsible applications and architecture
- Track and resolve system defects
- Support test execution including system level and integration tests
- Collaborate with IT and data analysts across the organization to maximize OT/IoT security requirements.
- Implementing security capabilities across OT and IoT landscape for FedEx
- Developing security discipline and safeguards to support IT/OT convergence
Implementing security tools, standards and processes across:
- Industrial Control Systems
- Smart IoT devices and systems
- Autonomous systems
- Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC)
- Machine to machine (M2M) communications
- Cloud initiatives that enable smart IoT solutions
- Threat modeling practices forOT/IoT enablement
- Network, access and data segmentation
Skills/Knowledge Considered a Plus:
- Knowledge of the full infrastructure stack – including Cloud, Network, Perimeter, Endpoints & OS (Windows & Linux), Operations Technologies (OT)/Internet of Things (IoT) , and other established platforms in use within FedEx
- Firm understanding of OT/IoT architecture and principles.
- Skills in languages: Java and SQL
- OT/IoT security solution creation
- Understand the SAFE Agile framework
- Knowledge of software craftsmanship and Agile best practices
- Understanding of network design and architecture
- Google Cloud Platform (GCP) and MS Azure
This position can also be domiciled anywhere within the United States based on business needs.
Relocation assistance may be provided based on business needs.
Application Deadline / Criteria:
To be considered for this opening, upload current copy of Resume to include beginning and ending dates for each employer/position and answer job screening questionnaire by close of business (5:00 PM CST) on July 9, 2021 .
FedEx Services is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetics disability, or protected Veteran status.
FedEx Services will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee, unless undue hardship or a direct threat would result from the accommodation. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Address Collierville, TN, USA
- Salary Offer $50.000 ~ $100.000
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Academic Degree Bachelors