At Fannie Mae, futures are made. The inspiring work we do makes an affordable home a reality and a difference in the lives of Americans. Every day offers compelling opportunities to modernize the nation’s housing finance system while being part of an inclusive team using new, emerging technologies. Here, you will help lead our industry forward, enhance your technical expertise, and make your career.
Job Description: As a valued colleague on our team, you will provide expert advice and lead your team in implementing the design of components of technological structures. In this role, you will lead a team in implementing solutions with a process-driven view, as well as schedule maintenance and/or updates to existing structures.
THE IMPACT YOU WILL MAKE
The Cloud Security – Architecture – Lead Associate role will offer you the flexibility to make each day your own, while working alongside people who care so that you can deliver on the following responsibilities:* Plan and design methods for the optimization and integration of various forms of technology systems or policies and high level principals.
- Apply varied engineering and design theories to produce robust, integrated functioning of various systems, technology interfaces, and/or overarching information policies and high level principles.
- Assess functioning of overall technology and communications systems and end-to-end processes and to look for ways to upgrade and optimize systems and processes in the future.
- Work across the architecture and technology organization to ensure effective implementation, architecture compliance and conflict resolution.
- May participate in projects to upgrade or install workstations, networks, or software, or to assess and optimize overall functioning of technology, data and processes.
Qualifications: THE EXPERIENCE YOU BRING TO THE TEAM
Minimum Required Experiences* 4 years
Desired Experiences* Bachelor degree or equivalent
Skills/Tools* Experience building and designing security architecture within cloud environments (AWS, Azure, etc.)
- Experience with industry security frameworks (ISO, SOX, SWIFT, OWASP, NIST Cyber Security, etc.).
- Foundational and functional understanding of how API works (RESTful, SOAP, Websockets, Federated Auth flow)
- Understanding of API and Service Mesh security – specifically on common controls for API security (SSO, OAuth, Threat Protection)
- Experience with Enterprise Architecture frameworks such as TOGAF, DoDAF, FEAF etc.
- Applicable security certifications desired; CISSP, CEH, GIAC, GSEC, or CSSLP or advanced degree in InfoSec.
- AWS Architecture certification (Professional preferred).
Additional Information: The future is what you make it to be. Discover compelling opportunities at Fanniemae.com/careers.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer, which means we are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, personal appearance, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation in the application process, email us at email@example.com.
- Address Washington, DC, USA
- Salary Offer $100.000 ~
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Academic Degree Bachelors