You could be the one who changes everything for our 24 million members. Centene is transforming the health of our communities, one person at a time. As a diversified, multi-national Fortune 50 and rapidly growing organization, our mission is fueled by exceptional talent. To support our rapid growth, we are building our East Coast headquarters and innovation hub here in Charlotte.
We are revolutionizing the world of healthcare through digital transformation and building a world-class software engineering practice. Our high caliber team delivers leading edge technology and drives innovation to solve complex business challenges. Using collective innovation we are turning visions into action and challenging what is possible to support the healthcare of 1 in 15 individuals.
You are a highly collaborative, strategic risk-taker driven to make a difference and change the face of healthcare. You thrive in a supportive, result-oriented community and are committed to the relentless pursuit of continuous growth. You are highly agile, excel in fast-paced environments and willing to push outside your comfort zone. You are ready to find your purpose at work
We are transforming technology and creating a digital evolution that will empower Centene to better serve our members. The with Senior Application Security Engineer will administrate our code testing platforms, analyze code testing results, interact with development teams to enforce and develop Centene’s secure software development lifecycle (SDLC).
As a Senior Application Security Engineer you will:
- Provide technical support for the IT Security environment and associated applications.
- Identify opportunities for improvement
- Assist in rebuilding technologies and processes for application security.
- Provide operational and technical support to ensure the ongoing stability of the IT Security environment.
- Contribute to the IT Security design and leading in IT Security tool implementations.
- Mentor and train team members.
- Act as a point of escalation and subject matter expert for IT Security tools.
- Interface with business users and stakeholders to determine solutions.
- Review operational and organizational changes, assess how these changes will affect the environment and incorporate the changes into the system architecture, as needed.
- Analyze and resolve complex problems.
- Manage the scheduling, testing, and implementation of enhancements or new releases of security tool features
- Lead the initiative and ownership of maturing applicable IT Security technologies and processes
Our Comprehensive Benefits Package:
- Flexible work solutions including remote options, hybrid work schedules and dress flexibility
- Competitive pay
- Paid Time Off including paid holidays
- Health insurance coverage for you and dependents
- 401(k) and stock purchase plans
- Tuition reimbursement and best-in-class training and development
Additionally, you will bring:
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, related field or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of related experience in the IT Security field or related area.
- In-depth knowledge of security tools such as static, dynamic and mobile application security testing platforms (SAST, DAST, MAST); source composition analysis (SCA) technology, threat modeling and container security analysis.
- System hardening (application securing, CIS benchmarks, RBAC, or similar).
- Development experience and/or vulnerability management experience preferred.
Systems Security or Administration certifications such as CISSP, GSEC, Linux+, Security+, Network+, Cloud+, CCNA, or CCSA are preferred.
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Job ID : 1275823
- Address Dallas, TX, USA
- Salary Offer $100.000 ~
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 0-5