About the job
Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for a Senior Analyst, Finance Technology Solutions, NA Security & Role Management. This position is responsible for supporting the Financial Technology Solutions for NA/LATAM financial system security and role management for operations and projects. This role is preferred to be in a New Jersey location but would consider other NA J&J campus locations., except that the position may not be performed remotely from Colorado.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science — bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
With $82.6 billion in 2020 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world’s most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing over 130,000 people with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
The Finance Technology Solutions organization is looking to recruit a Financial Systems Security & Role Senior Analyst to be a part of the Finance Technology Solutions Security & Role Global team with responsibility for the NA/LATAM Finance applications. This position will support the Global Senior Manager and Manager devising the overall strategy and direction for how finance roles and security will be defined and deployed in a consistent manner across all the finance applications.
The incumbent will be the regional business representative for system security, role management and user access management and will be responsible for overseeing the execution of the compliance controls across the finance technologies in support of the established compliance framework. This individual will partner closely with the regional compliance design team, global process owners and regional finance shared services teams providing insights into the design and deployment of standardized compliant financial processes and controls.
The successful candidate is expected to use their core understanding of the finance processes and user access & segregation of duties to drive the execution of the existing compliance deliverables for the Finance Technology Solutions regional team. The candidate will need to understand the interplay between access management, provisioning, and recertification as well as good security and compliance regulations such as SOX, GDPR and other data protection laws and regulations. They will also leverage their understanding of the technical aspects of system security to provide meaningful insights into the design and deployment of access, roles, and controls for existing and new system deployments. The incumbent will use insights to address unmet needs, challenge the status quo, and set performance/compliance targets.
– Strong contributor in defining, establishing, and deploying a centralized process for user access management administration and maintenance across the SigniFI finance applications
– Business product owner who will work with finance teams to define security requirements including user roles, authorizations designs, access controls and compliance monitoring.
– Support project implementations within the Finance technologies communicating role designs, collecting requirements, transferring requirements to role design, and supporting end-user collection/provisioning.
– Collect changes to role designs based upon business need, new processes, compliance changes, corrective action plans, projects, or due diligence activities.
– Analyze security change requests required modifications to identify security requirements and compliance aspects and provide recommendations to technical and business stakeholders on security role design and implementation and submit for approval
– Collaboration with IT security team to ensure the role selection for role build is accurate and reflecting the business requirements and user stories. Ensure the role design and naming convention is according to project design specifications.
– Assist in establishing and deploying a centralized process for user access management administration and maintenance
– Design and document user access management policies and procedures
– Responsible for access approval oversight ensuring the appropriate primary and secondary role owners are identified and that access approvers are trained and are performing controls appropriately.
– Partner with global compliance design, global process owners and global services teams to support the improvement and standardization of User Access & Segregation of Duties (SOD) processes.
Desired Skills and Experience
– A 4-year college degree is required, preferably in Business, Finance or Accounting
– Minimum of 3 years of applicable work experience is required
– Minimum of 3 years’ strong experience in SOx, User Access Management, or Security is required
– Experience with UAM process, project implementation, and security protocol is preferred
– Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite is required
– Excellent oral and written communication skills required
– This position may require up to 20% travel, domestic or international
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
- Information Technology & Services
- Financial Services
- Hospital & Health Care
- Information Technology
- Address New Brunswick, NJ, USA
- Salary Offer $100.000 ~
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Academic Degree Bachelors