Full Job Description
Join the Data Platforms Engineering and Architecture team within the Data Platforms Group delivering innovative computer security solutions to protect Intel server-based platforms, drive confidential computing solutions, and deliver cloud-based security.
You will work with our customers on addressing their security challenges with Intel® Trusted Execution Engine (Intel® TXE), Intel® Boot Guard, Intel® Software Guard Extensions (Intel® SGX) and future security technologies in development.
The scope of your role may include:
- Using problem solving expertise to debug customer issues.
- Working with the sales team to help resolve customers technical questions, participates in customer visits and presentations.
- Owning creation and maintenance of customer specifications and application notes.
- Working with development teams and customers as technical experts’ consultants, analysts and program managers.
- Participating in new product development representing our customers technical needs, creating competitive analysis from a technical perspective developing and presenting technical product training materials.
- Verbal and written communication skills working directly with customers.
- Work under minimal supervision.
Position to start in Q2 2021.
You must possess minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your schoolwork/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
Bachelor’s degree or higher in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or closely related field.
Minimum of 3+ months experience in:
- Computer architecture system firmware operating systems and/or application development.
- Computer Hardware installation and configuration.
- Collecting test data.
- Experience in updating computer system Firmware and OS.
- Experience in software development or scripting experience in C, C++, or Python
- Experience with cryptology including encryption hashing private-public key algorithms.
- Experience with Intel platform security technologies.
Inside this Business Group
The Data Center Group (DCG) is at the heart of Intel’s transformation from a PC company to a company that runs the cloud and billions of smart, connected computing devices. The data center is the underpinning for every data-driven service, from artificial intelligence to 5G to high-performance computing, and DCG delivers the products and technologies—spanning software, processors, storage, I/O, and networking solutions—that fuel cloud, communications, enterprise, and government data centers around the world.
US, California, Santa Clara;US, Oregon, Hillsboro
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.
- Address Folsom, CA, USA
- Salary Offer $100.000 ~
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Academic Degree Bachelors