About the job
At ServiceNow, our technology makes the world work for everyone, and our people make it possible. We move fast because the world can’t wait, and we innovate in ways no one else can for our customers and communities. By joining ServiceNow, you are part of an ambitious team of change makers who have a restless curiosity and a drive for ingenuity. We know that your best work happens when you live your best life and share your unique talents, so we do everything we can to make that possible. We dream big together, supporting each other to make our individual and collective dreams come true. The future is ours, and it starts with you.
With more than 7,400+ customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we’re on the 2021 list of FORTUNE World’s Most Admired Companies®.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
About Digital Technology
We’re not yesterday’s IT department, we’re Digital Technology. The world around us keeps changing and so do we. We’re redefining what it means to be IT with a mindset centered on transformation, experience, AI-driven automation, innovation, and growth. We’re all about delivering delightful, secure customer and employee experiences that accelerate ServiceNow’s journey to become the defining enterprise software company of the 21st century. And we love co-creating, using, and highlighting our own products to do it.
Ultimately, we strive to make the world work better for our employees and customers—when you work in ServiceNow Digital Technology, you work for them.
What you get to do in this role:
Support Security Transformation and Resources’ in our mission to supply quality, up to date, security content to equip our sales teams, customer facing support groups, and our customers in elevating their knowledge of ServiceNow’s cloud and platform security.
- Compose and maintain security pre- and post-sales collateral and content which has the purpose of assuring customers of the security of their data (technical yet persuasive writing).
- These documents describe our platform’s security features, capabilities, compliance with regulatory & privacy standards, and benefits for prospective and existing customers, and may take the form of:
- White papers
- 1-2 page solution briefs
- Partner with subject matter experts to gather, analyze, and translate technical security information into clear, concise language that is easily understood by technical and non-technical personas.
- Research new ServiceNow markets, offerings, and new releases to discover how these things impact our security program and features.
- Coordinate input, fact-checking, and integration of written text and graphic design work as necessary.
- Contribute content to other efforts related to enablement or training.
- May be called on to present to other teams on key research findings or new published collateral.
- A minimum of 10 years in a similar or appropriately relevant role, preferably within a business, IT, or software organization for a public enterprise software company
- Extensive information security knowledge to understand cyber security risks and technical aspects of mitigation and prevention
- Experience with security customers to understand their perspective and needs
- Extensive Industry experience and understanding of business operations and drivers
- Ability to explain complex security topics in a way that most can understand.
- Understanding of the ServiceNow Platform and its security features is a plus.
- Understanding of ServiceNow’s Cloud Security program is a plus.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has the following traits and skills:
- Focused on delivery and outcomes
- Organized, disciplined, self motivated to work to defined deadlines
- Creative in content production and finding solutions to objectives, e.g. how to address a particular issue or concern
- Analytical mindset to deconstruct requirements and address them in a structured way
- Ability to simplify complex, technical ideas into a coherent, persuasive and structured narrative – targeting the needs of the intended audience
- Collaborative with peers across the business, both technical and non-technical
- An eye for detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Flexibility, adaptability to changing workload, priorities and subject matter
- Team player
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
All new employees hired in the United States are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to such exceptions as required by law. If hired, you will be required to submit proof of full vaccination or have an approved accommodation, by your start date. Visit our Candidate FAQ page to learn more.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at email@example.com for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.
Work personas are categories that are assigned to employees depending on the nature of their work. Employees will fall into one of three categories: Remote, Flexible or Required in Office.
Required In Office
A required in office work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office. This persona is required to work from their assigned workplace location 100% of the work week based on the business needs of their role.
A flexible work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office and will work from their assigned workplace location roughly 3 days/week or less (generally around 40-60% of the work week). Flexible employees may choose to work the remaining working time from their workplace location or home. Flexible employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.
A remote work persona is defined as an employee who performs their responsibilities exclusively outside of a ServiceNow workplace and is not contracted or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office, including those whose place of work (pursuant to their terms and conditions of employment) is their home. Remote employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.
- Address San Diego, CA, USA
- Salary Offer $50.000 ~ $100.000
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 10-20