About the job
The Data Security Analyst serves as an administrative and operational member of the IS Security team. Performs daily administrative and operational tasks in support of the IS Security Infrastructure and User Provisioning solutions. Investigates and processes operational requests, monitors and responds to operational reports and alerts, and assists in the development of processes and procedures to minimize security risks and to improve operational efficiency. Involved in the development and enhancement of administration methodologies utilizing security best practices, automation, auditing, large-scale security event management, and enterprise identity management. Uses experience with Information Security threats and security tools to mitigate the impacts of security events. Performs daily operations support, maintenance and troubleshooting for User Provisioning systems, and other duties as assigned.
Desired Skills for an Identity and Access Management (IAM) professional with experience in IBM Security Identity Manager (ISIM), IBM Identity Governance and Intelligent (IGI) and ISIQ.
- Understanding of Role Based Access Control (RBAC) and Provisioning
- Configuration and customization scripting of provisioning policy, workflow, and life cycle rule
- IGI administration
- Role mining and role engineering
- Experience in setting up compliance report
- Experience in IGI appliance and ISIQ patch
- ISIQ: Working knowledge of IGI database schema
- Experience in IGI and ISIQ appliance
- Experience in Unix and Windows
Certifications and Licensures
High School or Equivalent
2 years Information Security
Or 2 years User Provisioning
Or 1 year Relevant experience with Bachelor’s
Customer service skills
Written and verbal communication skills
Computer skills appropriate to position
Work with a team
0020-BAYCARE HEALTH SYSTEM
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
ACTIVE FULL TIME
Does this position fall under CMS guidelines for COVID19 vaccine or exemption?
How often will this team member be working remotely?
Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans/Disabled
- Salary Offer $56,000/yr - $93,000/yr
- Address Clearwater, FL, USA
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5