About the job
Security Services Market Intelligence
Location Remote United States
Product Development Management is a fast-paced environment where innovative thinking is prized. Our team focuses on the delivery of products or computer-based systems for external customers. We lead and deliver the entire lifecycle from product definition and planning through to production and release. We also oversee modifications, upgrades and maintenance of the product or product line. And to make the whole process run smoothly and seamlessly, we’re experts in project management, from initiation through to delivery, and liaise with other departments on technical matters.
Join us as a Security Services Market Intelligence on our Product Management team in Remote United States to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What You’ll Achieve
As a Security Services Market Intelligence Consultant, you will identify new growth areas, technologies and emerging product/service opportunities. You will conduct in-depth market insights to optimize existing products/solutions and build next generation products, partnering closely with the Engineering and Product Management teams to build a product road map and align product strategies for the business.
- Research and interpret data on market trends, new market opportunities, and competitive moves to inform portfolio strategy
- Gather intelligence on assigned market areas, using all available internal and external resources
- Develop detailed views through compilation of data from multiple sources including primary and secondary market research, sales, marketing, and collaborative internal / external data sources
- Manage internal and external research projects, including external research vendor selection, project management, research design and methodology, interpretation of results and communication of findings to product groups, sales, executive
- Understand findings into insights and recommendations for opportunities to improve and differentiate Dells offerings by creating compelling market data presentations, as well as, create assets including blogs, internal communications, and customer facing documents, to articulate our positioning and product strategy
- 12-15 years of professional Technology Industry experience in Customer Insights, Research, Field Marketing, Product Management with a Bachelor’s degree; or 8+ years with a Master’s degree; or commensurate experience
- 3+ years of experience in Cyber Security and NIST
- Experience in a secondary research role conducting competitive, market and customer research
- Market Intelligence/Consulting driving analysis for Technology Services
- Candidate should exhibit the ability to absorb and develop domain knowledge in the hardware / software industry (Laptop, Desktop, Server, Storage, as-a-Service, Cloud etc.)
- Market research agency experience in the technology space
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life — while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.
Job Id: R108820Job Function: Engineering Development
- Computer Hardware
- Computer Software
- Information Technology & Services
- Information Technology
- Address Round Rock, TX, USA
- Salary Offer $50.000 ~ $100.000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 10-20
- Academic Degree Bachelors