Arista Networks is an industry leader in Cognitive Cloud Networking for mission critical data center and campus environments. Our award winning open source platforms deliver ultra low latency, high availability, automated analytics and secure network solutions.
Our culture is one that is founded on our core key values which resonate across all of our employee and include respect, integrity, teamwork, innovation, trust and passion for quality. In fact quality is the most important attribute of our products. Why? Really simple, when the network ain’t working ain’t nothing working!”
Arista’s mission is to assess and protect companies from advanced cyber-attacks and to help their security teams operate with super-human efficiency. Our approach is simply different from what is available today, and we aim to create a world-class, enduring capability to help protect the information assets that enrich our world. We are looking for the best talent to lead the best security solutions.
Our team is composed of customer focused professionals with best-in-class industry experience. Our team of extremely talented and friendly individuals is looking for new members who are passionate, motivated, and most of all enjoy working closely with customers to ensure their success.
Arista’s NDR function is seeking an experienced candidate to provide pre-sales systems engineering support and technical expertise to both our enterprise/commercial accounts as well as our partners.
Location: Western Region of USA
We are looking at West Coast based candidates for this role.
• Partner with the Awake Account Managers to understand customer pain points and conduct Awake product demonstrations before and during customer evaluation (PoVs)
• Provide pre-sales technical assistance and product education
• Put together Awake-related guidelines and recommendations pertaining to customer security programs and integrations with customers’ existing tools
• Partner with Sales Team to respond to RFP/RFQs
• Provide feedback to Product Management and Engineering
• Represent Awake at Cyber Security industry events and conferences
• Keep up to date on competitive solutions, products, and services
• Contribute to content creation, including videos, white papers, and how-to/FAQs on technology and product
• Support Awake partners in closing deals and developing future opportunities
• Manage a team of SEs across the western region of the United States
• Onboard and train new SEs
• Forecast regional POVs, sales, and technical skills growth
• BS/CS/CE technical degree required
• Network Industry Certification preferred (e.g. CISSP, OSCP, CHFI, ECSA, etc.)
• Possess a minimum of 7+ years of network security with a focus on IR, pentesting, forensic analysis, or threat hunting
• Demonstrated work experience as either a Sales Engineer, Solutions Architect, Pre- Sales SE or Network Security Engineer preferred
• Deep knowledge of networking fundamentals, such as TCP/IP, UDP, OSI, SSH, etc.
• Previous experience analyzing packet captures required
• Experience with API integrations highly desired
• Previous experience building lab/test environments is desirable
• Knowledge of competitive products, solutions, and services
• Ability to write security-related white papers
• Ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks with little to no supervision
• Ability to work independently or as part of a collaborative team effort
• Ability to travel part time for customer engagements
• Competitive salary, bonus opportunities, and company equity
• Talented and friendly teammates
• Comprehensive medical, dental and vision
• Flexible work hours and competitive vacation offering
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Where legally permitted, Arista requires all candidates for U.S.-based positions to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 or have an approved accommodation under applicable law. Candidates anticipating seeking an exemption should contact Arista HR before their start date. Candidates accepting an offer must provide proof of vaccination status on their first day. All offers of employment are contingent upon complying with Arista’s vaccination policy.
- Address Santa Clara, CA, USA
- Salary Offer $100.000 ~
- Experience Level Manager
- Total Years Experience 5-10