Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as “Personal Cell” or “Cellular” in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
The Chief Operating Office (COO) is responsible for delivering a more consistent approach to business operations across Wells Fargo, strengthening the company’s risk and control infrastructure, and delivering effective and efficient enterprise services to employees and customers.
The COO group includes the head of Operations, who is jointly responsible for line of business operations with each of the five LOB CEOs. Operations functions include contact center operations, client servicing support, money movements within our businesses, lending operations, and other functions.
The COO group also includes a number of teams dedicated to strengthening Wells Fargo’s risk and control infrastructure. These include the Control Executive team; Regulatory and Policy Affairs; Enterprise Customer Excellence; Sales Practices Oversight and Management; and Strategic Execution and Operations.
The Chief Administrative Office, encompassing the Corporate Properties Group; Corporate Security; Enterprise Business Resiliency; Strategic Programs and Process Improvement; Enterprise Change Management; Supply Chain Management; and Data Management and Insights, delivers important services for our employees and customers.
Corporate Security consists of a team of over 400 professionals, who wake up each day and commit their every effort to protecting and serving Wells Fargo team members, customers, and shareholders. Responsible for the safety and security of Wells Fargo team members, customers and assets.
The Security Response Analyst will be responsible to:
- Monitor and process life/safety, robbery, burglary and other alarms in accordance with Wells Fargo security procedures in the Security Response Center.
- Assist in obtaining the initial information for all reported incidents.
- Work closely with other Security Response Center analysts to ensure escalation guidelines are followed according to written procedures.
- Work with alarm vendors to facilitate the resolution of problem calls relating to the alarm systems.
- Notify various bank groups/government agencies as required.
- Assist customers in resolving alarm system maintenance/service needs.
- Perform data entry in support of Security Response Center requirements.
- Other duties may be assigned.
The schedule for this position will be a 8 hour shift between 2:30pm – 11:00pm with days to be determined. It will include working Saturdays or Sundays or both.
Training will be noon – 8:30pm for several weeks onsite at the work location.
- 1+ year of call center experience demonstrated through work or military experience
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Basic Microsoft Office skills
- Experience handling multiple incoming lines and multi-tasking phone calls with alarm systems
- Basic knowledge and understanding of emergency procedures and handling emergency situations
- Ability to provide strong customer service while actively listening and responding in an appropriate manner
- Knowledge and understanding of Physical security systems configuration and troubleshooting/diagnostics physical security hardware
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
Other Desired Qualifications
- Previous security-related experience.
- Flexibility to work in a 24/7 environment, including weekends and holidays
AZ-Tempe: 1300 W Alameda Dr – Tempe, AZ
- Address 1300 W Alameda Dr - Tempe, AZ, USA
- Salary Offer $50.000 ~ $100.000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Academic Degree Bachelors