Donaldson is committed to solving the world’s most complex filtration challenges. Employing innovation and breakthrough solutions, we are advancing filtration for a cleaner world. We look for the best people to help us succeed, offering opportunities to learn, effect change, and make meaningful contributions at work and in our communities. This is a place where you can make a world of difference.
Follow Us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/donaldson/
Identity and Access Management – Security Manager
As a Security Manager at Donaldson, you will leverage your experience and passion for security to mature the security environment and supporting technology platforms.
Donaldson recognizes the importance of workplace flexibility. Our global security teams have the flexibility to work where they are most effective, whether remote or in the office.
- Lead the development and maturation of controls within the Donaldson security program
- Lead team in security projects and operational activity
- Provide advisory services on security best practices through architecture and business teams
- Collaborate with business and infrastructure teams on projects to ensure required security controls are established
- Assess effectiveness and coverage of security controls to feed control roadmap and security strategy
- Provide resource management for security IAM space; ensuring operations and projects are staffed accordingly
- Manage Identity & Access Management in a hybrid (on-premise/cloud) environment
- Liaise with Security Compliance to develop security governance in alignment with policies
- Assist in the creation, distribution, and monitoring of security awareness program
- Collaborate with SOC team in development and use of controls to reduce risks and incidents
- Remain informed on cyber security threats and technological advancements
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Security, Information Systems, or related experience
- 10+ years of information technology experience to include
- 5+ years of experience in Identity and Access Management (IAM) to include:
- Expert in core IAM Domains: Identity Governance and Administration, Privileged Access Management, Authentication, Authorization, Identity Lifecycle Management.
- Extensive hands-on professional work experience with IAM technologies, standards, and practices to include a combination of: LDAP, x509, Kerberos, RBAC, Privileged Access Management, Radius, SAML, OAuth2, OpenID connect, Multi-factor Authentication, Single-sign-on, etc.
- Extensive hands-on professional work expertise with Active Directory, group policy management, and operating multiple federation technologies such as ADFS, Oracle Identity Manager, Azure AD, etc.
- 3+ years of experience in people management
- Experience in risk and regulatory frameworks such as ISO 27001/2, NIST, PCI, etc.
- Security certification(s), such as CISM, CISA, or CISSP
- Ability to:
- Partner and work collaboratively in a global environment
- Interact effectively with a diverse group of peers, end users, and executives
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Experience leading a global team with remote employees.
- Experience moving to a hybrid on-premise and cloud environment.
Come make a World of Difference!
Employment opportunities for positions in the United States may require use of information which is subject to the export control regulations of the United States. Hiring decisions for such positions are required by law to be made in compliance with these regulations. Applicants for employment opportunities in other countries must be able to meet the comparable export control requirements of that country and of the United States.
Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, color, disability, national origin, age, religion, union affiliation, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship, gender identity and/or expression, or other status protected by law.
Job ID : JR-10093
- Address Bloomington, MN, USA
- Salary Offer $100.000 ~
- Experience Level Manager
- Total Years Experience 10-20