Full Job Description
Intel’s Product Assurance and Security (IPAS) Architecture security mission is to ensure that platforms based on Intel technology are the most secure and highest performance on Earth.
Intel has a long record of applying formal verification to some of the toughest design problems on the planet. We invite you to be part of the next wave as we apply formal methods to security.
IPAS is looking to hire a Senior Formal Verification Engineer for Security Formal Verification. The successful candidate aspires to drive innovation in security verification through technical expertise and broad collaboration. They will work with Intel architecture design validation security and other formal verification teams around the world. In addition they will engage with and influence external research and EDA capabilities. A strong record of such work will be an advantage.
The position will involve various aspects of:
- Formalizing threat models and threat model reasoning
- Pre-implementation feature verification
- RTL verification
- Firmware and software verification
- Specialized tool architecture development deployment
- Scaling verification techniques across Intel’s engineering community
Inside this Business Group
Intel’s Design Engineering Group DEG is a worldwide organization focused on the development and integration of SoCs cores and critical IPs that power Intel’s leadership products. DEG leverages an incomparable mix of experts with different backgrounds cultures perspectives and experiences to unleash the most innovative amazing and exciting computing experiences.
Bachelors degree in computer science or engineering education or equivalent required
- 5+ years proven experience with formal verification of hardware or firmware, preferably both
- Working knowledge of hardware and firmware security
- Software programming skills and experience knowledge of a functional language and assertion languages is an advantage
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Thorough understanding of various approaches and tradeoffs
Inside this Business Group
Intel’s Product Assurance & Security team is chartered with building & maintaining customer trust through unparalleled security, privacy & assurance of Intel products. This team drives security & assurance governance, identifies emerging threats, secures existing products through mitigations and defines & initiates future security innovations for Intel products.
US, Arizona, Phoenix;US, California, Santa Clara;US, Massachusetts, Hudson;US, Texas, Austin
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.
- Address Hillsboro, OR, USA
- Salary Offer $100.000 ~
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 5-10
- Academic Degree Bachelors