Donaldson is committed to solving the world’s most complex filtration challenges. Employing innovation and breakthrough solutions, we are advancing filtration for a cleaner world. We look for the best people to help us succeed, offering opportunities to learn, effect change, and make meaningful contributions at work and in our communities. This is a place where you can make a world of difference.
Follow Us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/donaldson/
Responsibilities include the following:
- Triage and analyze alerts to identify threats
- Execute security intelligence-driven threat hunting
- Contribute to the execution, maintenance, and improvement of the security incident response process
- Maintain, configure, and manage SIEM, AV/EDR, DLP, CASB, and other common security controls.
- Assist in the continued development and maturation of the Donaldson information security program
- Document, maintain and enforce information security-related policies and processes
- Identify strengths and weaknesses of existing processes, methods, and tools through contributions to internal purple team assessments
- Remain informed on cyber security threats and technological advancements
- Collaborate with the Information Security team on other projects or duties as assigned
- BA in Computer Science, Information Security, Information Systems, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3+ years of information security experience to include
- 1+ years of direct professional experience configuring and managing SIEM, AV/EDR.
- Security certification (SSCP, Security+, CISA, CISSP, C|EH, etc.) or desire to obtain within one year.
- Knowledge of DLP, CASB, or other common security controls.
- Ability to:
- Translate technical issues into business language for end users.
- Identify security best practices and think “out of the box” on recommended solutions.
- Prioritize and drive to results.
- Work both as a self-starter/independent contributor and within a team-based environment.
- Communicate with all levels of the organization (both written and verbal).
Come make a World of Difference!
Employment opportunities for positions in the United States may require use of information which is subject to the export control regulations of the United States. Hiring decisions for such positions are required by law to be made in compliance with these regulations. Applicants for employment opportunities in other countries must be able to meet the comparable export control requirements of that country and of the United States.
Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, color, disability, national origin, age, religion, union affiliation, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship, gender identity and/or expression, or other status protected by law.
Job ID : JR-10488
- Address Bloomington, MN, USA
- Salary Offer $100.000 ~
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5