About the job
Cracker Barrel is seeking a Security Engineer to join the Home Office to be responsible for implementing, maintaining, monitoring and managing secure solutions. This partner will deliver solutions in accordance with teh organization’s architechtural designs, best preactices, and regulatory or compliance requirements.
- Analyze findings in gaps to security. Document and report recommendations to security leadership
- Define qualitative and quantitative metrics to assess the success of the security program and provide regular reports to security and business leadership.
- Ensure security and technology teams maintain up-to-date configuration documentation for systems and processes. Maintain rigorous oversight of security systems and security configuration administration to reduce risk to enterprise systems and accounts.
- Provide security consultancy and engineering support for cloud security solutions including analysis and development of AWS, Azure, and other hosting solutions.
- Develop, document, and maintain Security environments including specific tools, technologies, and processes. Identify deficiencies and make enhancements to ensure production is not impacted.
- Work in tandem with security, audit and risk management leadership to perform ongoing security program assessments and create annual strategic technology and budgetary directives.
- Partner with development teams to ensure security of various web and native applications
- Initially responsible for updating our Security Operations and Response program.
- Self-motivated, directed and well-organized, with the vision to position controls in anticipation of threats.
- Strong knowledge of Information security controls.
- Able to prioritize in a fast moving, high pressure, constantly changing environment
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to communicate and collaborate across teams.
- Deep and broad knowledge of information security tools, concepts, and techniques.
- Experience integrating with development teams and the SDLC
- Hands-on technical experience designing and/or deploying cloud security and hybrid solutions using Amazon Web Services (preferred), Microsoft Azure, Oracle Cloud and Google Cloud platforms.
- Strong knowledge and experience in a variety of technologies including: Unix, Networking, Databases, and Storage.
Education & Experience
- 5+ years’ experience in cybersecurity as a practitioner and with at least 2+ years’ exposure with various security frameworks.
- Security Operations experience required
- Security Engineering experience required
- CISSP or equivalent certifications are preferred
Work Environment & Conditions
- Must be able to sit at a desk for long periods of time during the work day.
- Open to remote work
NOTE: Racism, either overt or perpetuated through unconscious bias, has no place at Cracker Barrel Old Country Store, and both our Mission and People Promise are firmly rooted in the principle of valuing what everyone brings to the table. Our employees work hard to ensure that our brand, which is grounded in genuine hospitality and nostalgia, represents only what is good about those things. While our décor and food may harken back to earlier times, our inclusive culture and beliefs about equality and diversity do not.
- Address Lebanon, TN, USA
- Salary Offer $100.000 ~
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 5-10
- Academic Degree Bachelors