- Planning, assessing and deploying new technologies / tools such as Zero Trust, SASE, Cloud Security Solutions, etc.
- Manage and be SME in existing security technologies / tools such as EDR, IAM, IDS/IPS, SIEM, etc.
- Assist internal and external partners with integration with security technologies and provide guidance on best practices
- Mentor Interns and Juniors Security Engineers in Professional development
- Identify security gaps in the Copart environment and provide recommendations on remediations
- Conduct assessment of existing infrastructure (on-prem and cloud)
- Be Willing to learn new Cyber Security technologies by any combination of the following: Certifications, Self-study, conferences, participating in the security community etc.
- Present security risks to management and help design Solutions
- 3+ years of experience in Cyber Security Engineering or similar position.
- Knowledge about Cyber Security technologies / concepts such as Zero Trust, SASE, Cloud Security, IAM, Firewalls, IDS/IPS, EDR, SIEM, etc.
- Working knowledge of various security standards and compliances such as NIST, CIS, GDPR, PCI
- Basic understanding of networking protocols and their functionality
- Hands-on experience with all the phases of Security tools deployment such as initial assessment, planning, designing, deployment, ongoing management, etc.
- Basic coding / scripting knowledge in python, PowerShell, etc.
- Great communication & presentation skills and ability to explain complex technical issues to non-technical audience
- Previous experience with infrastructure technologies such as Active Directory, Server Management, O365, Endpoint management, Network management, etc. is a plus- Security Orchestration, Automation and Response (SOAR) experience is a plus
- Previous experience working with cloud technologies (from security perspective) such as AWS, Azure, GCP is a plus
- Knowledge / Experience of other Cyber Security fields such as Incident Response, Threat Intelligence, Risk and Compliance, etc. is a plus
- Knowledge / Experience with SIEM use-case development is a plus
- Knowledge / Experience with developing / conducting security audits is a plus
For nearly four decades, Copart has led its industry in innovation and customer service, enabling it to grow profitably in markets across the globe. Our success is the direct result of the skills and efforts of our talented and diverse employees. Our mindset? It’s never just a “job” when your coworkers are like family–it’s like coming home.
- Address Dallas, TX, USA
- Salary Offer $100.000 ~
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5