2000 16th Street, Denver, Colorado, 80202, United States of America
The IT Security Engineer is responsible for evaluating, implementing, and administering enterprise cybersecurity platforms in support of DaVita’s IT Security program. This position, as part of a team, will partner with internal IT teams, external vendors, and business groups to ensure projects and initiatives comply with security policies and technical controls. This is a hands-on technical role that requires the ability to evaluate and implement security tools and protections along with creating detailed documentation.
The following duties and responsibilities generally reflect the expectations of this position but are not intended to be all-inclusive.
- Engineer, implement, and administer IT Security technical control solutions (e.g. Web Content filtering, IDS/IPS, Firewall, DLP, EDR, AV, etc.), and tools to assess vulnerabilities and incidents
- Perform technical security research, analysis and evaluation of new technology and provide recommendations.
- Develop and maintain relationships with 3rd party vendors responsible for providing technology services, tools, and consulting.
- Review firewall rule requests, collaborate with the requestors and network team to ensure that least privileged based rulesets are implemented.
- Partner with different IT resources to enhance security logging and integrate with managed SIEM provider.
- Create and distribute security reports to required business and IT units, including vulnerability reports for tracking of remediation.
- Optimize technologies and processes for IT Security Threat Analysts.(Red/Blue team)
- Create and update documentation, including run books, knowledge base articles, and technical guidelines.
- Other projects and duties as assigned
- 5 years’ experience in enterprise IT Security or IT System Administration with experience in one or more of the following:
- Server Management
- Endpoint devices
- Cloud computing
- Demonstrated knowledge of cybersecurity and associated tasks required to protect and defend information and information systems by ensuring their confidentiality, integrity, availability, secure authentication, and non-repudiation.
- Relevant certifications a plus (CISSP, CEH, GSEC, Security+, MCSE, RHCSA, CCNA, etc)
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communications skills including ability to listen attentively and to communicate information clearly and effectively
- Demonstrated collaborative and relationship-building skills; ability to interact positively with teammates at all levels of the company
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team, facilitate effective team interactions, and to foster a positive work environment; willingness to assist teammates in order to achieve departmental goals
- Demonstrated strengths in attention-to-detail, critical thinking, problem solving, and organizational skills
Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects, meet deadlines, and adjust priorities appropriately in an evolving work environment; self-starter with high degree of initiative, urgency, and follow through.
What We’ll Provide:
More than just pay, our DaVita Rewards package connects teammates to what matters most. Teammates are eligible to begin receiving benefits on the first day of the month following or coinciding with one month of continuous employment. Below are some of our benefit offerings.
- Comprehensive benefits: Medical, dental, vision, 401(k) match, paid time off, PTO cash out
- Support for you and your family: Family resources, EAP counseling sessions, access Headspace®, backup child and elder care, maternity/paternity leave and more
- Professional development programs: DaVita offers a variety of programs to help strong performers grow within their career and also offers on-demand virtual leadership and development courses through DaVita’s online training platform StarLearning.
At DaVita, we strive to be a community first and a company second. We want all teammates to experience DaVita as “a place where I belong.” Our goal is to embed Diversity & Belonging into everything we do in our Village, so that it becomes part of who we are. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. As such, individuals are recruited, hired, assigned and promoted without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other protected characteristic.
Salary/ Wage Range
$82,800.00 to $121,600.00Compensation for the role will depend on a number of factors, including a candidate’s qualifications, skills, competencies and experience and may fall outside of the range shown. DaVita offers a competitive total rewards package, which includes a 401k match, healthcare coverage and a broad range of other benefits. Learn more at https://careers.davita.com/benefits
Position Pay Range:
- Salary Offer $82,800.00 to $121,600.00
- Address 2000 16th Street, Denver, Colorado, USA
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 5-10