Esko Graphics is seeking a dedicated & dynamic individual to fill our Security Engineer position based out of Chicago, IL, conveniently located across from the Cumberland Blue Line stop!
Esko is the worldwide market leader with software for packaging buyers, designers and manufacturers and hardware products for the packaging, label, sign and display industries. With headquarters in Ghent – Belgium, Esko employs around 1,800 associates worldwide.
As the Security Engineer at Esko, you will work in the Danaher Packaging & Color Management security team and lead the development and delivery of security solutions throughout their lifecycle, adding new capabilities to our services portfolio and improving the security maturity for Danaher Packaging & Color Management around the world.
Working as a part of the Danaher Packaging & Color Management security team, the primary role of the Senior Security Engineer is to secure Danaher Packaging & Color Management information by:
- Supporting the Danaher Packaging & Color Management CISO in designing, deploying and launching global technical security solutions and lead the end-to-end plan by staying focused on the big picture results
- Working with IT infrastructure and server teams to advise on and deploy secure solutions based on business requirements and industry best practices
- Using vulnerability scanners across multinational networks to identify vulnerabilities. Once detected, making action plans, confirming with system and business owners, and remediating detected issues.
- Using networking tools to monitor devices for compliance with established security policies and working with endpoint support teams to remediate deficiencies.
- Continuously identify enhancements to existing security controls and implement action plans to improve security posture like
- Identity & Access Management controls & procedures
- Patch & Vulnerability Management controls & procedures
- Work instructions/procedures in Danaher Packaging & Color Management IT Operations
- IT Disaster Recovery controls and procedures
- Supplier Security Risk Assessment follow up
- Close internal security issues in a timely manner
- Resolving security exceptions (on the Danaher Security policy)
- Perform education and enablement activities across Danaher Packaging & Color Management related to security standard methodologies and responsibilities
- Bachelor’s Degree or an equivalent level of education and experience
- 4+ years of progressive experience in Security Engineering
- Relevant security certifications such as CISSP or technology-specific certifications in your domain are a bonus
- Hands-on expertise with security technologies in one or more of the following domains: Microsoft Security, Data Protection, Security Analytics
- A proven track record of delivering security solutions to the business
- Creative problem-solver, able to utilize fundamental security principles in unfamiliar contexts
- Familiarity working with internal and external resources and service providers and working across different time zones
- Ability to communicate effectively to globally diverse teams using written communications, in-person, as well as over voice and video medium
- Highly collaborative across matrix teams and organizational functions
- Desire to learn new concepts and take on new challenges
- Rapid7 Insight, Crowdstrike Anti-Malware and Splunk Log Management experience is a plus.
What do we offer in return?
We grow talent; we give you the ability to develop your career based on your strengths. Esko is a career destination for passionate and hardworking individuals who are driven to seek innovation, growth, and opportunity. We also offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Health /Medical Benefits (including dental and vision) from your first day of employment
- 11 Paid Holidays
- 401k plus company match – Starting on day ONE
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid Maternity/Paternity Leave
When you join us, you’ll also be joining Danaher’s global organization, where 69,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, you’ll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System tools and the stability of a tested organization.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. We value diversity and the existence of similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.
The EEO posters are available here.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at email@example.com to request accommodation.
If you’ve ever wondered what’s within you, there’s no better time to find out.
Job ID : R1197396
- Address Chicago, IL, USA
- Salary Offer $100.000 ~
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5