About the job
About the Opportunity:
Cloud Security Services is currently looking for a Security Customer Identity and Access Management (CIAM) Engineer. Our client requires a Security Customer Identity and Access Management (CIAM) Engineer with a background in global, complex, and diverse CIAM environments to design, develop, and deploy CIAM solutions. This is a 6-month remote project.
Meet primary goals to advance client’s target state CIAM platforms / services with key capabilities around Identity Lifecycle Management with experience on the Okta platform a plus. Consulting resident will be working within an agile squad to develop modifications and wrappers to the Okta API(s) to progress the client’s objective for creating an external identity lifecycle management service for external applications to use as part of the application’s on-boarding and off-boarding experiences. This service will provide automated provisioning & de-provisioning, role-based access control (RBAC), and organization access reviews functionality.
- SME in IAM Platforms (e.g., Okta, SailPoint, Savyint, 1IM, etc.) – Okta platform experience preferred.
- Experience with Automated Provisioning and Deprovisioning.
- Experience with Role Based Access Control.
- Experience with engineering Organization Access Reviews.
- Hands-on experience working with Azure Active Directory, or other LDAP Systems.
- Experience with implementing identity and access management solutions.
- Solid understanding of how RBAC, account lifecycle management, and other IAM tenets work.
- Interest and experience in reporting and metrics.
- Experience working in the healthcare services industry or other highly regulated/compliance-oriented environments.
- Collaborative team worker – both in person and virtually using MS Teams or similar.
- Excellent documentation skills; demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to work as liaison between business and information security / information technology.
- Flexibility to accommodate working across different time zones.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills with strong spoken and written English.
- Business outcomes mindset.
- Solid balance of strategic thinking with detail orientation.
- Self-starter, ability to take initiative.
- Project management and organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Hands on experience managing IAM in IaaS providers such as AWS, Azure, Google Cloud
- Engineering experience on Okta
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science.
- Cybersecurity certifications such as CISSP, CISM, etc.
Powered by JazzHR
- Address Auburn, Alabama, USA
- Salary Offer $50.000 ~ $100.000
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 5-10