About the job
We Are Sempra: Advancing a Better Future for All
As a premier energy infrastructure company serving 36 million consumers in North America, Sempra embraces its role as a leader in advancing a net-zero future. At Sempra, you can help shape a better future for our communities and our planet, alongside a workforce of 19,000 talented teammates. As an equal opportunity employer, Sempra is proud to bring together people with diverse perspectives and experiences. The company is consistently recognized for its sustainable business practices and long-standing commitment to building a high-performing culture focused on safety, workforce development and training, and diversity and inclusion. Sempra is the only North American utility sector company included on the Dow Jones Sustainability World Index and was also named one of the “World’s Most Admired Companies” for 2021 by Fortune Magazine. Join us as we collaborate in providing cleaner, safer and more reliable energy to our customers and communities.
Support security compliance activities in Sempra Corporate Security to North American Electric Reliability Corporation (NERC) critical infrastructure protection (CIP), California Public Utilities Commission, or internal audit standards or requirements. Develop and manage physical security compliance documentation and evidence.
Manage administration physical security systems (access controls, CCTV, intrusion alarm systems) including system functionality analysis and updates, response to security operation requests, and security operation procedures updates and implementation.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Support security compliance related to NERC CIP, CPUC, or internal audits:
- Develop and update compliance related security procedures and support appropriate implementation.
- Perform assessments of guard staff to ensure compliance with security procedures.
- Produce and maintain electronic reports of physical access logs as needed for security compliance.
- Support preparation of NERC Reliability Standard Audit Worksheets (RSAWs) and evidence.
- Assist with security audits or data requirements.
- Interface with other business units to ensure physical security compliance.
- Responsible for the administration of the company‘s security systems (access control systems, CCTV, and alarm systems, etc.) at company facilities.
- Interfaces with other business units, vendors, and contractors to ensure security systems’ functionality.
- Perform audits and analysis of security systems to identify improvements.
- Develops and updates non-compliance related security operations procedures.
- Responds to security operations requests (e.g., access/alarm reports), and completes problem resolution related to security operations.
- Complete termination/transfer administration of access management systems.
- Manage the administration of the electronic key platform for SDG&E facilities:
- Maintain and update the electronic key database.
- Fulfill electronic key provisioning and revocation.
- Manage the Request for Additional Access Form regarding electronic keys.
- Manage electronic key hardware and software (purchasing, upgrades, etc.).
- Perform audits and analysis of access to identify improvements.
- Manage onboarding and access management related NERC CIP:
- Managing NERC CIP training and Personnel Risk Assessments (PRAs).
- Process Non-Employee Tracking Requests.
- Process NERC provisioning and revocations within SigmaFlow, CCURE, Medeco.
- Defense Biometric Identification System (DBIDS) Management
- Process employee/contractor access to federal facilities.
- Ensure access rules/regulations are communicated to employee/contractors.
- Update DBIDS access request procedures.
- Evaluate and recommend improvements for the program.
- Performs other duties as assigned (no more than 5% of duties).
- H.S. Diploma/GED required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, science, computer science, or related field with security access control and video systems experience preferred.
- 3+ years related experience.
Skills And Abilities
- Proficiency with Office 365 platform/applications.
- Proficiency with SharePoint.
- Strong communication/inter-personal skills.
- IT, networking, database management.
Licenses And Certifications
- Position requires California Drivers License (driving requirement of approximately 15 percent).
- System Administrator and Integrator and Installer Certificates for C-CURE 9000, MEDECO XT System Administrator Certificate, American Dynamics System Administrator Certificate, Milestone System Administrator Certificate preferred.
Area of Interest
- Address San Diego, CA, USA
- Salary Offer $50.000 ~ $100.000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5