Would you enjoy working with cutting-edge web security systems?
Do you seek hands-on learning experiences with a growing global team?
Join our prestigious Professional Services team
Our Team provides managed services and proactive and reactive support to our global customers. We utilize tools, process and knowledge to integrate and maintain Akamai security, media, and performance solutions for our clients. We collaborate to solve problems, innovate to provide creative solutions and work to continuously improve for our customers and our team.
Make an impact on future of Internet Security
Become a part of an innovative culture while leveraging Akamai’s platform capabilities to support customers with cyber-attack detection, mitigation. Constant learning opportunities and developing deep understanding of Akamai’s security solutions offering. It will enable you to master your security expertise, influence processes and suggest quality improvements.
As a Security Architect, you will be responsible for:
- Owning the technical aspects of integration (configuration, debugging, testing, go-live) of our Security Solutions
- Analyzing customer traffic as well as systems and implement Akamai security solutions to address customers’ security needs
- Collaborating with the cross-functional project team to scope, set timelines, create technical solutions, and support ongoing implementation
- Participating in ongoing training initiatives to develop your skills
Do what you love
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have 2 yrs of relevant experience with High School Diploma – Bachelor’s Diploma or its or equivalent
- Demonstrate web application security experience
- Be able to analyze customer’s web traffic and demonstrate expertise to optimize the security posture
- Show experience with general security technologies, processes, and concepts
- Be well versed in internet fundamentals, DNS and routing, communication protocols such as HTTP or TCP
- Possess great communication skills including ability to explain complex technical content in English
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best can vary for each person.
This is a flexible role and may be performed at your home and/or the local Akamai office (in the country advertised). We are happy to discuss working options in this role and encourage you to speak with your recruiter in more detail when you apply.
Working with us
At Akamai, were curious, innovative, collaborative and tenacious. We celebrate diversity of thought and we hold an unwavering belief that we can make a meaningful difference. Our teams use their global perspectives to put customers at the forefront of everything they do, so if you are people-centric, you’ll thrive here.
Working for you
At Akamai, we will provide you with opportunities to grow, flourish, and achieve great things. Our benefit options are designed to meet your individual needs for today and in the future. We provide benefits surrounding all aspects of your life:
- Your health
- Your finances
- Your family
- Your time at work
- Your time pursuing other endeavors
Our benefit plan options are designed to meet your individual needs and budget, both today and in the future.
Innovating on a global scale, we deliver our customers a fast, smart and secure intelligent edge platform. Working against a backdrop of digital collaboration, our highly skilled teams build progressive solutions that have the scope to transform entertainment, business, and life in ways that we have yet to imagine.
Are you seeking an opportunity to learn and make a real impact in a global technology company? Come join us and learn with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!
Akamai is committed to complying with COVID-19 requirements in the countries where it operates. For locations or roles subject to vaccination mandates, we require proof of vaccination or an approved exemption, if permitted, as a condition of employment. We will provide additional details regarding our vaccine record submission and exemption request protocols during the hiring and onboarding process.
- Address Atlanta, GA, USA
- Salary Offer $100.000 ~
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5