Full Job Description
Security and Services NPI Lead
HP is the world’s leading personal systems and printing company. We create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. Our customers are increasingly focused on security and the impact to their business risks and personal experiences on their devices. This position will enable our customers to understand the risks and how HP technology can mitigate those risks.
The Security and Software Commercial New Product Introduction Lead is responsible for developing and driving product introduction narratives and plans for new products launching in the market. Your primary goal is to ensure a clear, concise, and positive customer experience when exploring our product offerings. A simple yet compelling customer value proposition is required to ensure customers understand which security, services, and software features are offered on each family of our commercial products, what their benefits are, and how they compare to the competition. A customer must easily identify with the products as addressing their needs or pain points.
You will be responsible for developing and executing NPI introduction plans and strategies while working closely with global product management teams, regional category leads, world-wide marketing, PR, insights and compete teams.
- Craft announcement narratives (and positioning) for different audiences for new security products leveraging product plan and xyz.
- Establish launch and announce strategies & planning with cross-functional stakeholders. (ie. PR, WW marketing, etc.)
- Support CO on GTM sales enablement
- Update sustaining sales enablement materials from product teams (ie. updating assets in market)
- Maintain strong familiarity with competing products in comparison to our product offerings.
- Deliver on the plan to support the 4P portfolio strategy
- Craft Product, Persona and Experience Narratives
- Plan and drive all aspects of NPI integrated launch activities
- Establish launch and announce strategies & timeline
- Track, review and approve all NPI and marketing assets
- Maintain engagement model with stakeholder & partner organizations
- Drive content and strategy when working with creative teams and external agencies for asset development
The ideal candidate for this position will have:
- Familiarity with Elite and Pro features and technologies. Experience presenting solutions to customers a plus.
- Experience in product planning and marketing positioning (4P).
- Highly creative and a demonstrated drive, confidence and risk taking.
- Proven program management and process development skills. PMP certification a plus.
- Proven experience in successfully managing multiple priorities and deliverables
- Advanced PowerPoint skills.
- Collaborative leader and team player with demonstrated cross-organizational agility and problem solving, especially working with product managers, R&D, designers, external agencies, and regional teams.
- College degree in Marketing/Business/Technical. Advanced degree preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and expertise in communicating across functions.
- Strong team player, self-starter, motivated, proactive, curious
- Maintain and provide portfolio NPI Launch plans for management teams.
- Applies expert subject matter knowledge to manage NPI activities in solving most complex business/technical issues within established policies.
- Plans, manages and monitors operational/tactical activities of NPI processes.
- Improve efficiencies through process, tools and collaboration.
- Excellent cross-organization and communication skills required.
- Able to distill a complex problem into succinct actionable steps towards a solution.
- Passionate about the customer experience and enabling our sales organizations to delight our customers
- Manage an integrated NPI (new product introduction) launch process working closely with regional and worldwide marketing teams.
- Key technology NPI content lead.
- Address San Diego, CA
- Salary Offer $100.000 ~
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Academic Degree Bachelors