The future is our choice
At Atos, as the global leader in secure and decarbonized digital, our purpose is to help design the future of the information space. Together we bring the diversity of our people’s skills and backgrounds to make the right choices with our clients, for our company and for our own futures.
The new automated disruption features within Microsoft 365 Defender pair high confidence, cross-product detections with automated response actions designed to impact an attacker’s ability to make progress and accomplish their objectives during an attack. Since automated actions are being taken within customer environments, we need to ensure that we maintain high precision on the detectors driving these actions as well as the effectiveness of those actions against the attack. Graders will have access to data across the Defender stack and identity data sources to help make this determination by evaluating the quality of detections, if they are true or false positive for an attack, whether the disruption was successful, as well as identifying any potential gaps that can be used to improve the disruption experience. Work will largely be done in Kusto Explorer against our data sets with the assistance of dashboards and automation. This position is on-site in Redmond, WA. We have two scenarios covering Human Operated Ransomware and Business Email Compromise (financial fraud and credential harvesting) going to general availability soon. The grading work will initially only focus on Business Email Compromise scenarios. There are several additional scenarios in development that the graders will help with as they start to reach private/public preview phases in the coming months. We expect a large degree in growth in the automated disruption area as a distinguishing feature of M365D. We are looking for candidates that have an ability to make judgment calls given limited information, using their intuition and common sense, and not just a set of rules. Candidates must have the ability to learn fast, adapt, and be an independent thinker. In this role, the candidate should be comfortable with performing routine/repetitive tasks on a day-to-day basis.
· Proficiency with basic computer skills: Windows, Office (email, OneNote, Excel), web.
· Good understanding of technology and Internet Protocols (Clients, Servers, IP addresses)
· Ability to make inferences from data beyond following a set of detailed instructions
· Ability to identify patterns and inconsistencies
· Comfort with ambiguous input data
· Ability to focus for long periods of time without supervision
· Ability to make probabilistic (“best guess”) judgment calls in situations with data insufficient for certain conclusions
· Attention to detail and data accuracy
· Familiarity with structured query or big data query language (SQL, KQL, etc)
· Experience working on Information Technology preferred
· Experience working in fraud or cybersecurity related topics is a plus
Here at Atos, diversity and inclusion are embedded in our DNA. Read more about our commitment to a fair work environment for all.
Atos is a recognized leader in its industry across Environment, Social and Governance (ESG) criteria. Find out more on our CSR commitment.
Choose your future. Choose Atos.
- Address USA
- Salary Offer $100.000 ~
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 5-10