THIS JOB DESCRIPTION DOES NOT ATTEMPT TO LIST ALL OF THE DUTIES THAT ARE OR MAY BE PERFORMED IN THIS POSITION
The Transmission Operational Technology team is looking for a technology specialist to join in our mission to innovatively support and improve the system that provides pipeline safety, operational, and control data to those who operate the pipeline. Since we use a wide array of operational, information, and cybersecurity technologies to accomplish our goals, there are endless opportunities to use your knowledge of technology, pipeline, or system operations to make a difference.
1. Designs, codes, tests, and integrates new software into the system, and performs maintenance activities for the real-time SCADA system including modification to host software, specialized software packages and communications interface software.
2. Develops upgrade process for existing SCADA equipment and associated network. Conducts analysis and troubleshooting, recommending solutions, and implementing fixes associated with SCADA systems and applications.
3. Develops and implements system procedures, strategies, administrative, security, and maintenance activities related to SCADA systems.
4. Develops upgrade process for existing SCADA equipment and associated network. Conducts analysis and troubleshooting, recommending solutions, and implementing fixes associated with SCADA systems and applications.
5. Participates in the planning and implementation of new or enhanced software.
6. Provides advice and assistance to clients to utilize, integrate, and maintain SCADA systems. Provides expert consulting, advice and training to control center personnel.
7. Maintains current knowledge of and complies with Company policies, procedures, safety and regulatory requirements.
Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science or a related field, and 4 years related experience or equivalent.
Requires excellent verbal/written communication skills and a high level of human relations, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
Requires the ability to perform basic addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
Requires advanced computer skills for systems administration and to utilize various software applications for data entry, reference and/or retrieval tasks.
Works in an office environment. Requires occasionally performing activities including, but not limited to, bending, stooping, grasping, reaching, twisting, turning and/or lifting.
Atmos Energy Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Job ID : JR5073
- Address Dallas, TX, USA
- Salary Offer $50.000 ~ $100.000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5