Holly Energy Partners located in Artesia, NM is seeking a SCADA Cyber Security. The SCADA Cyber Security conducts mid-level and moderately complex cyber security and risk assessments under general supervision.
- Writing the policies, standards and cyber defense strategy to be adopted in the different entities of the group.
- Define the global solutions to be implemented in order to reduce the level of risk and ensure their proper integration and maintenance in operational condition
- Support the entities in order to help them implement and contextualize the recommended solutions
- Participate in the definition of the Cyber risk management strategy as well as its formalization in particular by applying industry standards.
- Perform Cyber risk assessments for new initiatives and provide advice
- Participate in the implementation of tools, a coherent and unified organization and actions across the Group with a permanent perspective of optimization and anticipation and particularly in the areas of Cyber risk assessment and Cyber governance
- The local operational maintenance of security tools
- Raising employee awareness of the risks of Cyber Attacks
- The deployment of knowledge of security technologies and Cyber Resilience capabilities within OT
- The technological watch related to the security dimensions and Inform, alert on the possible evolutions in the medium term
- The conduct and monitoring of periodic controls
- The capabilities of taking into account and processing Cyber security incidents
Special assignments or tasks assigned to the employee by their manager, as determined from time to time in their sole and complete discretion
A minimum of three years of SCADA/PLC or related experience is required.
Preferred experience in Security/Technical/Cybersecurity
A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Networks, Cybersecurity or equivalent work experience in lieu of a degree.
Intermediate understanding of company operating systems platforms; working knowledge of operational systems concepts/design/development, systems development life cycle, recovery techniques, performance monitoring and tuning; advanced knowledge of web programming languages; ability to effectively communicate with others, both written and verbal communication, intermediate reading and writing skills, ability to perform intermediate mathematical calculations, decision-making, analytical, problem solving and interpersonal skills.
Office based with up to 20% travel by land and air is required.
Job conditions require sitting, talking or hearing, making visual inspections, making precise hand and finger movements. Job conditions may require standing, walking, twisting, stooping, crouching, kneeling, reaching or grasping, lifting and/or carrying up to 25lbs, and perceiving color differences.
Our One HFC Culture:
Our One HFC Culture focuses on five key values of Safety, Integrity, Teamwork, Ownership and Inclusion. They influence our decisions, shape our behaviors and keep us connected across the entire organization. Safety is first: We maintain a true Safety culture for our employees, communities, environments and customers. Our goal is to make sure everyone returns home safely each day. Everything we do is done with Integrity; We speak up. We listen. We do the right thing. We encourage employees to Step Up and Stand Out by championing a culture of Teamwork and Ownership. Last, but not least, we foster a culture of Inclusion by encouraging diversity of experiences, viewpoints and backgrounds. What makes each of us different, together makes us stronger.
About HF Sinclair Corporation
HF Sinclair Corporation (“HF Sinclair”), headquartered in Dallas, Texas, is an independent energy company that produces and markets high value light products such as gasoline, diesel fuel, jet fuel, renewable diesel and other specialty products. HF Sinclair owns and operates refineries located in Kansas, Oklahoma, New Mexico, Wyoming, Washington and Utah and markets its refined products in 19 states principally in the Southwest U.S., the Rocky Mountains extending into the Pacific Northwest and in other neighboring Plains states. HF Sinclair supplies high quality fuels to more than 1,300 Sinclair branded stations and licenses the use of the Sinclair brand at more than 300 additional locations throughout the country. In addition, subsidiaries of HF Sinclair produce and market base oils and other specialized lubricants in the U.S., Canada and the Netherlands, and export products to more than 80 countries. Through its subsidiaries, HF Sinclair produces renewable diesel at two of its facilities in Wyoming. HF Sinclair also owns a 47% limited partner interest and a non-economic general partner interest in Holly Energy Partners, L.P., a master limited partnership that provides petroleum product and crude oil transportation, terminalling, storage and throughput services to the petroleum industry, including HF Sinclair subsidiaries.
Equal Opportunity Employer
HF Sinclair Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other prohibited ground of discrimination.
Nearest Major Market: Albuquerque
- Salary Offer $78k-$160k
- Address Artesia, NM, USA
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5