Moog Inc., is a worldwide designer, manufacturer, and integrator of precision motion control products and systems. Moog’s high-performance systems control military and commercial aircraft, satellites and space vehicles, launch vehicles, missiles, industrial machinery, wind energy, marine applications, and medical equipment.
Moog’s expertise is in providing high performance motion control solutions combining electric, hydraulic, and hybrid technologies to help performance-driven companies develop their next-generation machines. From designing and manufacturing products and solutions to providing expert consultative support, Moog collaborates with customers in many of the world’s most challenging industrial applications.
Our Industrial Group is looking for an SAP Work Stream Integrator – Security & Authorization. You will be an integral part of upgrading and enhancing our existing SAP system.
- Deliver standard authorizations for all the solutions of global SAP blueprint
- Plan, manage and report on deployment activities in scope of responsibility
- Manage the design, build and test of security roles in alignment with the key stakeholders by deployment
- Support user access processes across the SAP Landscape, ABAP, Net Weaver and Launchpad systems and clients
- Responsible for technical documentation, configuration, implementation and testing of security roles
- Coordinate across the functions to ensure that conflict/risk free or control mitigated roles only, are deployed
- Build and engage a network of all the major influencers and stakeholders across IG SAP
- Audit and maintain the SAP security configuration in compliance with Moog business or IT policies and our SAP basic security level policy documents
- Provide supporting SAP security knowledge and options to the functional teams
- Research and advise key-users on SAP security solutions and alternatives in answer to the business requirements
- Provide training on SAP security and compliance policies, principles and design to the local key user teams
- Communication to key users and business stake holders and to the other integrated work streams
- Be an influencer and change agent for security role standardization to appropriate most benefit from IG SAP
- Typically, a Bachelor’s degree in IT or related field and/or minimum 4+ years SAP Security professional experience.
- More years of proven SAP Security experience desirable.
- Management Experience, Strong Customer-Facing Skills, Strong Written and Verbal Communication, Self-Motivated, Troubleshooting, Creative Problem-Solving.
- Business process knowledge across: FI, CO, PS & RAR, MM, PP, IM, WM, , AM, QM.
- Expert knowledge in SAP security configuration.
- Data analysis & modeling of security authorizations (MSExcel or other).
- Ability to provide input to and/or prepare functional and technical specifications and monitor authorisations in ABAP developments
- Expert Knowledge of ABAP system security a must, including CUA – Central User Administration
- Primarily ECC; but also Solution Manager, GRC, GTS and BW
- S/4 HANA and Fiori security a plus for future.
- Netweaver and CMC also a plus
- Expertise in SAP GRC, functionally, technically, to implement, manitain and support, a distinct advantage.
- Demonstrated ability to continuous improve compliance and authorisation processes a distinct advantage
- Experience in Lean, Six Sigma or quality standards like ISO/CoBIT.
This position requires access to United States Export Controlled information.
EOE/AA Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran
Job ID : 222198
- Address Elma, New York, USA
- Salary Offer $100.000 ~
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5