Each company at Vista Outdoor has its own unique DNA. From CamelBak to Federal to Bell, Giro, Primos and many more, we are united by a dedication to superior quality, performance-driven products and a love of all things outdoors.
We are looking for a talented Salesforce Commerce Cloud Developer to join their team. In this position, you will provide development and mentoring support for our Direct-to-Consumer eCommerce business. The Salesforce Commerce Cloud Developer will leverage the core capabilities of Salesforce Commerce Cloud and related cloud products. As the SFCC Developer, you will also influence architecture, stability, security, data, and customer facing functionality on our Salesforce realm. Collaborate with each of our brands to define, design, develop, and implement projects as part of the broader cross-functional project team.
- Become highly familiar with our components, core data models, master catalog, custom objects, workflows, and web services/REST APIs.
- Create, maintain, and optimize fully functional ecommerce websites with dynamic content and forms.
- Develop business features and technical capabilities within Vista’s Salesforce instances and related data, services, and applications.
- Design and develop SFCC Cartridges which includes JS controllers, ISML templates, and front-end JS that meet the business requirements.
- Integrate SFCC with related Salesforce cloud products and other systems including SaaS applications from third-party vendors, event-driven systems, or data warehouses.
- Participate in development life cycle including functional analysis, technical analysis, estimating, prototyping, coding, testing, troubleshooting, source control, deployment, and support.
- Follow Agile development methodology and participate in internal and external planning sprints to drive and deliver functionality on a regular cadence with data-driven feedback loops.
- Facilitate constant communication and collaboration with other technical resources and stakeholders regarding status, technical issues, creative solutions, and continuous improvement within the environment.
- Apply best practices and assess technical monitoring including site performance and load testing results.
- Convert existing tools and data to new technologies in support of enterprise platforms.
- Adhere to technical governance and take direct responsibility for quality work to meet development and implementation schedules and deadlines.
- Grow your technical skills and knowledge on the latest development innovations on the Salesforce platform to improve online shopping and brand experience.
- Be available for emergency overtime when the need arises on a scheduled rotation with other team members.
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science or a related area, or relevant work experience.
- 3+ years of experience developing complex applications and business logic in the Salesforce Commerce Cloud platform (SFRA a plus, certifications a plus).
- Integration experience with Salesforce and 3rd party systems using Web services.
- Ability to write comprehensive technical documentation & interpret business requirements.
- Self-motivated, results-oriented, strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to research, recommend, and communicate technical solutions in an easy to understand manner to solve complex problems.
- Experience with Einstein recommenders and content slots
- Experience with Bitbucket, Confluence, Jira.
- Experience with Salesforce Advertising Studio, Integration Studio, Marketing Cloud, and Social Studio a plus.
- Experience in the Retail Industry and with Loyalty platforms a plus.
We offer a highly competitive salary, comprehensive benefits including: medical and dental, vision, disability and life insurance, 401K, PTO, tuition reimbursement, gear discounts and the ability to add value to an exciting mission!
Our Postings are not intended for distribution to or use in any jurisdiction, country or territory where such distribution or use would violate local law or would subject us to any regulations in another jurisdiction, country or territory. We reserve the right to limit our Postings in any jurisdiction, country or territory.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veteran/Disabled
At this time, Vista Outdoor is closely monitoring the developments on the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) COVID-19 workplace rule regarding COVID-19 vaccination or testing. You will not be asked any questions regarding these items during application. As it stands today, employers, including Vista Outdoor, are required to take steps to implement OSHA’s rules including mandatory weekly testing for individuals who are unvaccinated or proof of vaccination. Approved medical and religious exemptions are allowed and all data is treated confidentially. Proof of vaccination or weekly testing are not required for roles that are remote with no on-site work.
Job ID : R0008209
- Salary Offer $62,000/yr to $117,000/yr
- Address USA
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5