IT accelerates the success of IDEXX employees and customers by providing scalable and innovative solutions and leadership. We are a global organization that supports all technology needed to deliver products and solutions to customers enabling them to focus on delivering high quality patient care. We strive to provide exceptional customer service and experience in the most efficient means possible, requiring alignment and cross-functional communication.
Our IT team is looking for a Salesforce Administrator to work on a special project and then later to work within the service team of our Salesforce ecosystem. You should enjoy working with a talented team of individuals, with diverse skills and experiences, who strive to excel in delivering software solutions that help enable the organization’s strategic objectives.
In This Role:
The technology landscape is in continual evolution, and IDEXX is leading the way with agile responses to practice needs and a holistic approach to systems integration. We develop customer-centric solutions that deliver value for practices, pets and their families, working across the company to leverage the best minds possible for technical innovation.
Come join a passionate, collaborative and innovative team that prides itself in delivering quality and timely results that Wow! their business partners.
- You will analyze, understand, and translate business needs into technical configurations that administrators and developers can use as guidelines for configuration and/or programming work
- You will configure Salesforce to satisfy business requirements
- You will provide daily system/application administration
- You will perform Salesforce administrator functions including maintenance/updates, system backups, security, roles, profiles, sharing rules, workflows, custom reports, dashboards and groups
- You will assess technical requirements of requests and scope for projects and communicate results to the business clients, project teams, and IT counterparts
- You will serve on systems development/upgrade/enhancement project teams as technical liaison between business clients, IT Infrastructure and the development groups
- You will facilitate or participate in testing activities to ensure development work meets user requirements
- You may develop test script criteria and use cases for functional and end-user testing
- You may prepare materials and/or conduct end-user training sessions to support use and feature sets for new or updated systems and applications
- You will create user guides, system workflows and other application documentation as needed, including creating standard operating procedures (SOPs)
- You will develop strong business relationships with assigned business clients and with other related departments and vendors to ensure successful system and application implementations and support
- You will participate in an on-call rotation
What You Will Need to Succeed:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience required
- Experience in performing Salesforce administrator functions and working with Salesforce build tools (e.g. Salesforce DX, Jenkins, Git, etc.)
- Salesforce configuration experience
- Salesforce Administration certification
- Computer and technical aptitude required
- Excellent problem-solving skills required
- Excellent customer service and business relationship-building skills required
- Ability to work independently and within teams
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, including the ability to translate technical subject matter to non-technical audiences
We’re proud of the work we do, because our work matters. An innovation leader in every industry we serve, we follow our Purpose and Guiding Principles to help pet owners worldwide keep their companion animals healthy and happy, to ensure safe drinking water for billions, and to help farmers protect livestock and poultry from diseases. We have customers in over 175 countries and a global workforce of over 10,000 talented people.
So, what does that mean for you? We enrich the livelihoods of our employees with a positive and respectful work culture that embraces challenges and encourages learning and discovery. At IDEXX, you will be supported by competitive compensation, incentives, and benefits while enjoying purposeful work that drives improvement.
Let’s pursue what matters together.
IDEXX values a diverse workforce and workplace and strongly encourages women, people of color, LGBTQ+ individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, foreign-born residents, and veterans to apply.
IDEXX is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will not be discriminated against because of race, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, religion, national origin, citizenship status, disability, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, or any protected category prohibited by local, state, or federal laws.
- Address USA
- Salary Offer $50.000 ~ $100.000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5