It’s fun to work in a team that is advancing the sustainable future of the fuel industry!
We’re committed to working by our values of driving results the REG way with collaboration, innovation, dedication, passion and effectiveness.
The purpose of this job is to be responsible for and assist with the administration of the Salesforce platform and related processes.
- Maintain and customize Salesforce platform, including but not limited to Sales Cloud and Pardot.
- In conjunction with IT, maintain security roles, profiles, sharing rules, workflows and groups
- Build reports, dashboards and workflows
- Assist in defining required features and mapping Salesforce features to internal business processes Manage operational requests and reporting including customer analysis and individual views and troubleshoot issues
- Develop training materials and provide training and support to Salesforce end users, including management and new user setup and training.
- Maintain Salesforce for integrity and accuracy including cleansing and duplicate record management
- Mange all sales related technical resources and migration of data into Salesforce
- Evaluate new releases (3X/year) of Salesforce to determine functionality requirements and provide detailed information on how changes will impact and/or enhance Salesforce for all departments/users
- Generate a variety of sales related reports
- Administer eMail templates utilized within the sales group
- Administer KPI and related reporting for the sales group
- Coordinate activities between sales and other departments (such as marketing and customer service)
Other frequent duties:
- Attend applicable Salesforce conferences, including local user groups related to the support and future of Salesforce
- Perform other duties as assigned
Education Required: Bachelor’s Degree in Business, IT, Communications, Marketing or other related field preferred. Equivalent experience would be considered. Salesforce certification required (ADM 201)
Experience Required: 2-4 years related experience including utilization of Salesforce platform.
Advanced skills in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel and Word.
Strong verbal and written communication skills
Extensive math and accounting skills
Special skills or knowledge preferred:
Experience in implementation, training and documentation
REG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Job ID : JR100208
- Address Ames, IA, USA
- Salary Offer $50.000 ~ $100.000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5