Yum! Brands is instituting a COVID-19 vaccination requirement for health and safety reasons. Effective January 3, 2022, Yum requires that corporate employees are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment, subject to reasonable accommodation as required by law.
The Yum! Brands’ Global Risk and Technology Management (GTRM) team is seeking a Sr. Manager, Cyber Risk Servicesthat will report to the Director, IT GRC/SDA. This role is responsible for data driven reporting to monitor and measure Yum! Brands overall security strategy,postureand compliance toward KPI-defined business outcomes. The Manager, Cyber Risk Services will do so by implementing and maintaining a service delivery framework to ensure security products and/or services meet the data and security controls standards of Yum! Brands.
- Lead and manage internal IT Security assessments, audits,documentationand inspections to ensure effective service delivery and compliance
- Generate executive level reporting and metrics measuring the delivery of security services, consisting of critical success factors and KPI that will report on strategic alignment, risk management, business process assurance, value delivery assurance,resourceand performance management
- Lead effort to optimize and standardize technology and processes, consolidate legacy technologies into services
- Produce consistent, high quality service reviews periodically that demonstrate quality and continuous improvement
- Supervise team responsible for Cyber Risk Assurance security services and tools
- Ensure NIST compliance coverage for Above store, store level, cloud environments for all brands US domestic and international
- Maintain,monitorand improve information security that is consistent with Yum!Brandsculture
- Experience with security delivery and common security metrics,dashboardsand reporting
- Strong management skills, including the ability to develop high performing individuals and teams in a complex security environment
- Ability to work independently, manage multiple priorities and to effectively adapt to rapid changing technology and business needs with demonstrated ability to prioritize projects and workload
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including presentation and facilitation capabilities
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to interact with and influence others
- Demonstrated project and change management skills
- Must be fully vaccinated by January 3, 2022, subject to reasonable accommodation as required by law. Proof of vaccination required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or Computer Information Systems preferred
- CISSP, CISA or CISM certification preferred
Yum! Brands, Inc., has over 53,000 restaurants in more than 155 countries and territories, making it a leader in global retail development primarily operating the company’s brands – KFC, Pizza Hut and Taco Bell – global leaders of the chicken, pizza and Mexican-style food categories. The Company’s family of brands also includes The Habit Burger Grill, a fast-casual restaurant concept specializing in made-to-order chargrilled burgers, sandwiches and more. In 2019, Yum! Brands was named to the Dow Jones Sustainability North America Index and in 2020, the company ranked among the top 100 Best Corporate Citizens by 3BL Media.
As the world’s largest restaurant company, we have a clear and compelling mission: to build the world’s most loved, trusted, and fastest-growing restaurant brands. The key and not-so-secret ingredient in our recipe for growth is our unrivaled culture and talent, which fuels our results. To that end, we’re looking for talented, motivated, team-oriented individuals to join us and have the opportunity be your best, have fun, make friends, and make a positive impact.
We are excited about the future growth of our brands. In fact, as a company we are opening an average of 8 restaurants a day worldwide! This growth creates endless opportunities for professional, as well as personal growth. Customer sentiment and love for our brands is the fuel for our excitement! Taco Bell has been named one of the 10 Most Innovative Companies in the World by Fast Company. Pizza Hut delivers more pizzas than any other pizza company in the world, KFC’s still uses its 75-year-old finger-lickin’ good recipe, including secret herbs and spices to hand-bread its chicken every day, and the Habit Burger Grill is looking to expand its regional footprint across the country.
- Recognition based culture and unique, fun events year round
- 401(k) with a 6% matching contribution from Yum! Brands with immediate vesting
- 4 weeks of vacation per year plus holidays
- Onsite childcare through Bright Horizons
- Onsite dining center (yes, you can eat KFC, Taco Bell or Pizza hut every day!)
- 2 paid days off per year to volunteer
- Tuition reimbursement, education benefits and scholarship opportunities
- Healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Company paid life insurance
- Generous parental leave for all new parents and adoption assistance program
- Onsite dry cleaning, laundry services, concierge
- Onsite gym with fitness classes and personal trainer sessions
- Discounts for life’s adventures (ex: theme parks, wireless plans, etc.)
- Comprehensive medical, vision and dental including prescription drug benefits and 100% preventive care
- Grow Yourself Week which is devoted to your personal development
- Address USA
- Salary Offer $100.000 ~
- Experience Level Manager
- Total Years Experience 5-10