PGIM is the diversified asset management business of Prudential Financial, Inc. ( NYSE: PRU ). With $1.4 trillion in assets under management, and 38 offices spanning 16 countries, PGIM is among the world’s top-10 largest asset managers. Comprised of seven self-governing asset management divisions, each PGIM business offers a distinct workplace culture that aligns with the firm’s ultimate objective: to provide premier service to our clients while fostering an inclusive workplace culture that is rooted in trust, respect and equality.
QMA manages quantitative equity and global multi-asset solutions as part of PGIM. Our culture is inclusive and collaborative. We seek employees from varied academic, work, and life circumstances who can contribute investment expertise, intellectual capital and creative solutions to our organization. We are looking for smart, talented team-players at all stages of their careers who are passionate about solving our clients’ challenges.
We are looking for an astute, determined professional like you to fulfill an Information Security Analyst within our Information Governance Team. You will showcase your success through collaboration, ownership and innovation. Your expertise in emerging trends and practices will evoke stimulating discussions around optimization and change to help keep our competitive edge. This rewarding opportunity will enable you to make a big impact in our organization, so if this sounds exciting, then PGIM might be the place.
- QMa’s Information Governance team works to identify security risks, threats and vulnerabilities of QMa’s network, systems, applications and new technology initiatives. The Information Security analyst will provide support to ISO functional areas.
- Manage the quarterly re-certification process for QMa for all applications and shared access elements within QMa’s environment
- Monitor and investigate anomalies resultant from scans by the Security Incident Event Monitoring application to ensure all activities are in compliance with QMa’s policies and procedures
- Review and analyze security logs to identify any anomalies within QMa’s environment and activities within QMa’s network as well as any devices accessing the QMa network
- Establish and monitor compliance with QMa’s security requirements for all applications within QMa
- Conduct information security assessments within QMa to identify potential technology risks
- Assist key stakeholders in identifying and certifying relevant technology risks within each department
- Assist in the coordination and performance of vulnerability assessments and penetration testing within QMa.
- Oversee the Technology Risk Matrices for incidents and follow-up on outstanding action plans resultant from these incidents and identified risks from the annual Technology Risk Assessment for QMa
- Research and identify applicable security safeguards for QMa based on the threat landscape
- Oversee the documentation of all QMa’s Information Security and Technology Risk procedures and processes
- Oversee the user access process and ensure operational integrity of the application security application
- Oversee the daily operations of the following Information Security applications: Q1 Radar, FireEye, Varonis, RSA DLP, CyberArk, VMware VCM, BlockMaster, Bluecoat, Retina, Firemon, Whitehat and Imperva DAM for database compliance monitoring
- Evaluate and test the security features for any new applications for QMa
- Ad hoc projects as assigned.
Your Required Skills:
- Bachelor Degree preferably in Information Security or IT related field
- 2-5 years of relevant experience in Information Security
- Familiarity with federal regulations and Industry standards related to Information Security (FISMA, ISO 27001/27002, NIST, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of intermediate/advanced excel functions
- Strong interest in Information Security field
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills required; Ability to interact with employees at all levels of the organization
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Ability to recognize and deal appropriately with confidential and sensitive information
- Ability to work independently
- Flexibility to work overtime as needed
Prudential Financial, Inc. is focused on creating a fully inclusive culture, where all employees feel comfortable bringing their authentic selves to work. We don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it, support it, and thrive on it. At Prudential, employees have a unique opportunity to build their career path by owning their development, their career and their future. We encourage employees to hone their skills and explore continued opportunities within Prudential.
Prudential Financial, Inc. of the United States is not affiliated with Prudential plc. which is headquartered in the United Kingdom.
Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company’s well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential’s businesses offer a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services.
We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the quality and skills of our diverse associates. We are proud to be a place where talented people who want to make a difference can grow as professionals, leaders, and as individuals. Visit www.prudential.com to learn more about our values, our history and our brand.
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, marital status, age, veteran status, domestic partner status , medical condition or any other characteristic protected by law.
The Prudential Insurance Company of America, Newark, NJ and its affiliates.
Note that this posting is intended for individual applicants. Search firms or agencies should email Staffing at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about doing business with Prudential.
PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES:
If you need an accommodation to complete the application process, which may include an assessment, please call (800) 433-8960, prompt 4 or email email@example.com.
Please note that the above number and email are solely for individuals with disabilities requesting an accommodation. If you are experiencing a technical issue with your application or an assessment, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request assistance.
- Address Newark, NJ, USA
- Salary Offer $50.000 ~ $100.000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Academic Degree Bachelors