About the job
At IBM, work is more than a job – it’s a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you’ve never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world’s most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities
- IBM will not be providing visa sponsorship for this position now or in the future. Therefore, in order to be considered for this position, you must have the ability to work without a need for current or future visa sponsorship.
The mission of the IBM CIO is to create a productive environment for IBMers, continuously improving and securing the workplace environment.
The IBM CIO – Cybersecurity Resiliency Center (CRC) – Program Manager reports into the IBM CIO – Assured Identity and Cybersecurity Operation Domain. The CRC is responsible for building resiliency into day-to-day operations to support and augment the CIO overall information protection responsibilities. The CRC PM will support the entire CIO cybersecurity program, assisting with planning and execution of enterprise security systems, applications, and operations. The IPO is expected to be skilled at effective communication and possess business acumen to align and work closely with business leaders.
As part of the squad you be responsible for leading the management and implementation of projects using Agile frameworks such as Scrum and Kanban.
As a Program Manager, you will lead the direction of multiple projects, identify key results, define metrics and measure progress. In this role, you will coordinate the team’s overall performance, scope and deliverables.
Responsibilities Will Include
- Define stories and manage sprints using Agile frameworks.
- Develop and implement new initiatives to simplify, standardize and optimize project reporting to increase squad effectiveness.
- Provide support to senior management and business unit leads to provide feedback on status of projects and overall programs.
- Recognize and identify problems or blockers which may impact project delivery.
- Ability to translate business requirements into technology solutions.
- Ability to translate visions into executable projects with clarity and purpose.
- Track and report on identified objective key results, create and deliver monthly operation reports (MORs).
- Own and report on departmental financials including month to month as well as annual forecasts.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Experience managing multiple projects using Agile frameworks.
- Organized, good communicator, deadline driven, team builder, leader, planner, problem solver, and agile.
- Self-starter focused on learning and continuous improvement.
- Technical and knowledgeable about Cybersecurity.
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university; major in Computer Science, Project Management, Business Management, or closely-related field.
Preferred Technical And Professional Expertise
- Relevant certifications such as Certified Scrum Master (CSM) or Project Management Professional (PMP)
- 3+ years managing large scale, technical projects.
- Flexibility and adaptability in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment.
- Ability to manage a high volume of details with excellent accuracy.
- Always provide positive solutions to the problem. Strong sense of ownership.
About Business Unit
The Office of the Chief Information Officer (CIO) owns IBM’s IT strategy and provides the tools, workstations, devices, and infrastructure that IBMers use to do their jobs every day. Put simply, our mission is to create a productive environment for IBM’s 365,000 worldwide employees. Join us as we lead with design to drive simplicity and ease of use, engineering the systems that run the business, and innovating to transform the business.
Your Life @ IBM
Are you craving to learn more? Prepared to solve some of the world’s most unique challenges? And ready to shape the future for millions of people? If so, then it’s time to join us, express your individuality, unleash your curiosity and discover new possibilities.
Every IBMer, and potential ones like yourself, has a voice, carves their own path, and uses their expertise to help co-create and add to our story. Together, we have the power to make meaningful change – to alter the fabric of our clients, of society and IBM itself, to create a truly positive impact and make the world work better for everyone.
It’s time to define your career.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries. IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that through the application of intelligence, reason and science, we can improve business, society and the human condition, bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world.
Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are not only one of the largest corporate organizations in the world, we’re also one of the biggest technology and consulting employers, with many of the Fortune 50 companies relying on the IBM Cloud to run their business.
At IBM, we pride ourselves on being an early adopter of artificial intelligence, quantum computing and blockchain. Now it’s time for you to join us on our journey to being a responsible technology innovator and a force for good in the world.
In addition to a competitive benefits program consisting of medical and life insurance, retirement plans, and time off, eligible employees may also have access to
IBM offers a wide range of resources for eligible IBMers to thrive both inside and outside of work.
- 12 weeks of paid parental bonding leave. Family care options are also available to support eligible employees during COVID-19.
- World-class training and educational resources on our personalized, AI-driven learning platform. IBM’s learning culture supports your restless attitude to grow your skills and build the depth and scale of knowledge needed to achieve your career goals.
- Well-being programs to support mental and physical health.
- Financial programs that empower you to plan, save, and manage your money (including expert financial counseling, 401(k), IBM stock discount, etc.).
- Select educational reimbursement opportunities.
- Diverse and inclusive employee resource groups where you can network and connect with IBMers across the globe.
- Giving and volunteer programs to benefit charitable organizations and local communities.
- Discounts on retail products, services, and experiences.
We consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
IBM will not be providing visa sponsorship for this position now or in the future. Therefore, in order to be considered for this position, you must have the ability to work without a need for current or future visa sponsorship.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
- Computer Hardware
- Address Southbury, CT, USA
- Salary Offer $50.000 ~ $100.000
- Experience Level Manager
- Total Years Experience 5-10
- Academic Degree Bachelors