The Enterprise Holdings Information Security Awareness team resides within the IT Communication team and supports all marketing, awareness, and education campaigns (internal and external) from the IT department. The Security Awareness team is looking for a Program Analyst to support, operationalize, and advance the organization’s phishing awareness program. Ongoing support of this umbrella program includes operationalization of several smaller, related efforts associated with phishing as well as some support related to content development for Security Awareness / phishing training activities.
In this role, you will have exposure to various teams across Enterprise Holdings and will work cross-functionally with various teams within IT, Privacy, Corporate Communications as well as working closely with an external phishing vendor. In additional to operationalizing the phishing program, you will advance ongoing reporting and data analysis including visualization and storytelling around phishing data that will be shared with executive leadership (including the CIO and CEO). This is your opportunity to strategically influence the overall approach to phishing at Enterprise Holdings, a global industry leader, as well as the Security Awareness strategy.
The Security Awareness Program Analyst is responsible for assisting with the assessment, design, development, implementation, evaluation, and maintenance of security awareness and education programs and pilots. In this role, you will be responsible for identifying and analyzing organizational needs designed to reduce overall cyber risk and change human behavior. You will proactively monitor and analyze security awareness metrics to ensure program objectives and industry regulations, standards, and compliance requirements are met.
- Focus on operational and tactical activities that support the overall strategy of the Security Awareness program
- Participate in project teams and look for opportunities to contribute to other areas of Security Awareness and technical communication programs
- Represent team in meetings outside of department (including external meetings with current and potential vendors)
- Work closely with the Security Awareness team and ISO team to ensure PCI compliance through Security Awareness and phishing activities
- Research programs, including utilizing, evaluating, and modifying external vendor materials, as necessary
- Desire to leverage latest trends, approaches, technology, etc. related to phishing and Security Awareness in general.
- Participate in the development and evaluation of vendor relationships and make recommendations for vendor selection
- Develop and deliver marketing plans related to overall Security Awareness and phishing programs
- Proactively monitor and analyze organizational data to ensure objectives are met; successfully visualizes relevant data and presents information in an approachable, easy to understand way
- Troubleshoot project programs and suggest ways to resolve issues. Stay up to date on knowledge and research related to area; evaluate and implement for organization, as needed.
- Perform task automation and implement process improvements; recommend enhancements that result in increased quality and service.
- Actively manage timelines, deadlines and overall milestones of program and adjusts leadership expectations related to any shifts / changes associated with those items.
- Maintain established service level agreements to manage customer expectations and quality standards; identifies opportunities for improvement.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Address St Louis, MO
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 5-10