We are the makers of possible
BD is one of the largest global medical technology companies in the world. Advancing the world of health™ is our Purpose, and it’s no small feat. It takes the imagination and passion of all of us—from design and engineering to the manufacturing and marketing of our billions of MedTech products per year—to look at the impossible and find transformative solutions that turn dreams into possibilities.
We believe that the human element, across our global teams, is what allows us to continually evolve. Join us and discover an environment in which you’ll be supported to learn, grow and become your best self. Become a maker of possible with us.
The Product Security Manager – Cloud Solutions is an individual contributor responsible for enabling the end-to-end security of customer-facing solutions within the BD cloud environment. Through expertise and influence, this person will lead and oversee the adoption of the corporate product security framework within BD’s presence in AWS and Azure. The Product Security Manager – Cloud Solutions will utilize BD’s wide array of corporate resources to help shape a secure cloud solution, evaluating new tools, providing architectural guidance to engineering teams, and working with engineering teams to remediate vulnerabilities.
What We Offer
- Great work/life balance
- Remote or flexible arrangement as needed
- Great benefits
- Highly competitive compensation including bonus and long-term incentives
- A chance to do meaningful, measurable good in the world
What You Offer
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science, cybersecurity, network engineering, software engineering or a proven track record of excellence in cybersecurity.
- Minimum of 3 years experience with AWS or Azure
- Minimum of 3 years cloud security experience.
- Familiarity with some cloud security tools like Wiz, Aqua, Lacework, Orca, etc.
- Some experience with infrastructure as code preferred.
- Experienced in tracking long-term projects through to completion.
- Evaluate and improve the security posture of the product-facing BD cloud environment.
- Communicate and foster partnership with research and development teams
- Perform within a DevSecOps mindset
- Oversee the security of emerging products and technologies within the BD ecosystem
- Track ongoing changes to security posture and present to leadership
- Work with teams to ensure projects are meeting objectives and deadlines
- Drive secure outcomes by encouraging secure product development practices and tools
For certain roles at BD, employment is contingent upon the Company’s receipt of sufficient proof that you are fully vaccinated against COVID-19. In some locations, testing for COVID-19 may be available and/or required. Consistent with BD’s Workplace Accommodations Policy, requests for accommodation will be considered pursuant to applicable law.
Why Join Us?
A career at BD means being part of a team that values your opinions and contributions and that encourages you to bring your authentic self to work. It’s also a place where we help each other be great, we do what’s right, we hold each other accountable, and learn and improve every day.
To find purpose in the possibilities, we need people who can see the bigger picture, who understand the human story that underpins everything we do. We welcome people with the imagination and drive to help us reinvent the future of health. At BD, you’ll discover a culture in which you can learn, grow, and thrive. And find satisfaction in doing your part to make the world a better place.
To learn more about BD visit https://bd.com/careers
Becton, Dickinson and Company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital or domestic or civil union status, familial status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics, disability, military eligibility or veteran status, or any other protected status.
Primary Work Location
USA CA – San Diego TC Bldg C&D
USA NJ – Franklin Lakes
At BD, we are strongly committed to investing in our associates—their well-being and development, and in providing rewards and recognition opportunities that promote a performance-based culture. We demonstrate this commitment by offering a valuable, competitive package of compensation and benefits programs which you can learn more about on our Careers Site under Our Commitment to You.
Salary ranges have been implemented to reward associates fairly and competitively, as well as to support recognition of associates’ progress, ranging from entry level to experts in their field, and talent mobility. There are many factors, such as location, that contribute to the range displayed. The salary offered to a successful candidate is based on experience, education, skills, and actual work location. Salary ranges may vary for Field-based and Remote roles.
Salary Range Information
$121,100.00 – $199,800.00
- Salary Offer $121,100.00 - $199,800.00
- Address TC Bldg C&D, San Diego, CA, USA
- Experience Level Manager
- Total Years Experience 0-5