About the job
We exist to protect the world, freeing you to thrive in the face of cyber uncertainty.
For more than half a century, IBM has been at the forefront of security innovation and our solutions secure the world’s most valuable data. Today, IBM Security is securing our clients as they move workload to the cloud with the world’s leading security products, powered by Augmented Intelligence (AI), automation and orchestration, and industry leading cyber security intelligence, brought to life through the expertise of the global IBM X-Force team.
We’re making significant investments to develop next generation security solutions and set the standard in the industry for protecting the hybrid cloud. We have terrific opportunities at the intersection of security, AI and hybrid cloud environments. Come join IBM and help solve the world’s most complex cyber security challenges!
Your Role and Responsibilities
IBM is looking for an experienced Senior Product Manager to deliver innovative and integrated security solutions to secure cloud workloads. Your primary objective will be to drive the adoption, sale and overall client success of IBM Security Services solutions in cloud environments, including IBM Cloud, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud.
Joining IBM Security Gives You The Opportunity To
- Collaborate with a global team of experts in areas of automation, AI, ntyle=”background:white”>Establish and manage collaborative relationships with cloud service provider partners across functions of product management and partner alliances
- Research and collaborate to identify new opportunities for IBM Security to innovate and maximize customer outcomes leading to increased stickiness and mutual expansion in the market.
- Develop business cases to support investments required to drive success
- Collaborate with Security Services Offering Managers to align and prioritize the integration of IBM Security offerings to each route to market
- Establish goals and manage metrics to meet objectives in the route.
- Understand and track the health and adoption of services within individual routes to market; gather feedback of future needs.
- Team with IBM and technology alliance partners as it relates to their technology being leveraged as part of IBM’s cloud RTM offerings.
IBM specific Responsibilities:
- Collaborate across IBM teams of peer offering managers and operational stakeholders to define and execute on our Secure the Cloud services strategy.
- Work with local and regional IBM product management leadership and sales leadership around the world to understand and track the health and adoption of services within individual routes to market; gather feedback of future needs.
- Support sales by enabling business development and sales teams, supporting client meetings, and helping to identify opportunities to increase that success.
- In the case of selected offerings, use lean product management and agile practices to incubate new route-specific service capabilities required. Lead and execute the entire product life cycle, from strategic planning to tactical execution including:
- market analysis
- business case development
- competitive analysis
- go-to-market definition
- offering definition
- offering development
- materials development
- delivery readiness
- sales training
- overall performance of the offering in the cloud route-to-markets
- Support press and analyst activities as required.
The Successful Candidate Will Demonstrate The Following
- Experience with ‘as a service’ offerings aligned to cloud service providers
- Experience with cloud adoption including DevOps, automation, and support for native cloud capabilities
- Experience with security operations and threat management products and/or services and their real-world application within a security operation
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to influence others internally and externally
- Proven ability to lead cross-functional teams to achieve aggressive business objectives
- Proven ability to synthesize complex issues and opinions into simple stories
- Attention to details, proactive self-starter
- Ability to coach team members and guide them to deliver on business commitments
- Ability to analyze quantitatively, problem-solve, and scope business requirements
- Ability to deliver initiatives from conception through completion in an iterative way
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workloads
- Ability to develop new ideas and creative solutions
Candidates must be willing to travel up to 30%, including international travel.
#productmanager #offeringmanager #routetomarket #RTM #IBM #IBMSecurity #cloud #AWS #azure #gotomarket #securityservices #cybersecurity #google #googlecloud
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- At least 5 years of experience playing a lead role in Product Development, Product Management, and/or Product Marketing in areas of Cloud Security, Cloud Services or Cloud Route to Market.
- At least 3 years of experience in Product Development, Product Management, Product Marketing, and/or Consulting in specific cloud domains of AWS, Azure or Google Cloud.
Preferred Technical And Professional Expertise
- At least 6 years of experience in Product Development, Product Management, Product Marketing, and/or Consulting in specific cloud domains of AWS, Azure or Google Cloud.
About Business Unit
IBM’s Cloud and Cognitive software business is committed to bringing the power of IBM’s Cloud and Watson/AI technologies to life for our clients and ecosystem partners around the world. IBM provides you with the most comprehensive and consistent approach to development, security and operations across hybrid environments—with complete software solutions for business and IT operations, development, data science, security, and management. Our experts and software capabilities help organizations develop applications once and deploy them anywhere, integrate security across the breadth of their IT estate, and automate operations with management visibility. With IBM, you also have access to new skills and methods, governance and management approaches, and a deep ecosystem of industry experts and partners.
Your Life @ IBM
Are you craving to learn more? Prepared to solve some of the world’s most unique challenges? And ready to shape the future for millions of people? If so, then it’s time to join us, express your individuality, unleash your curiosity and discover new possibilities.
Every IBMer, and potential ones like yourself, has a voice, carves their own path, and uses their expertise to help co-create and add to our story. Together, we have the power to make meaningful change – to alter the fabric of our clients, of society and IBM itself, to create a truly positive impact and make the world work better for everyone.
It’s time to define your career.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries. IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that through the application of intelligence, reason and science, we can improve business, society and the human condition, bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world.
Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are not only one of the largest corporate organizations in the world, we’re also one of the biggest technology and consulting employers, with many of the Fortune 50 companies relying on the IBM Cloud to run their business.
At IBM, we pride ourselves on being an early adopter of artificial intelligence, quantum computing and blockchain. Now it’s time for you to join us on our journey to being a responsible technology innovator and a force for good in the world.
In addition to a competitive benefits program consisting of medical and life insurance, retirement plans, and time off, eligible employees may also have access to
IBM offers a wide range of resources for eligible IBMers to thrive both inside and outside of work.
- 12 weeks of paid parental bonding leave. Family care options are also available to support eligible employees during COVID-19.
- World-class training and educational resources on our personalized, AI-driven learning platform. IBM’s learning culture supports your restless attitude to grow your skills and build the depth and scale of knowledge needed to achieve your career goals.
- Well-being programs to support mental and physical health.
- Financial programs that empower you to plan, save, and manage your money (including expert financial counseling, 401(k), IBM stock discount, etc.).
- Select educational reimbursement opportunities.
- Diverse and inclusive employee resource groups where you can network and connect with IBMers across the globe.
- Giving and volunteer programs to benefit charitable organizations and local communities.
- Discounts on retail products, services, and experiences.
We consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration&CS
- Computer Hardware
- Address Raleigh, NC, USA
- Salary Offer $50.000 ~ $100.000
- Experience Level Manager
- Total Years Experience 5-10
- Academic Degree Bachelors