We are the global test and automation specialists, powering next-generation technologies through sophisticated solutions. Behind every electronic device you use, Teradyne’s test technology ensures your device works right the first time, every time! Our portfolio of automation solutions help manufacturers to develop and deliver products quickly, efficiently and cost-effectively. Together, Teradyne companies deliver manufacturing automation across industries and applications around the world!
Organization & Role
Do you want to play a key role in bringing Teradyne to the forefront of cybersecurity within semiconductor test equipment systems? Are you ready to ensure that our customers recognize us as a trusted supplier of secure and reliable products?
A new position in an exciting workplace
We seek a new experienced colleague to our R&D department in Massachusetts, for a newly created position as Product Cyber Security Technical Lead.
You will become the professional anchor point taking up the responsibility of cybersecurity in our semiconductor test equipment product offerings.
Shape and implement our product cybersecurity strategy
At Teradyne we take cybersecurity seriously. Our products must operate safely and reliably without posing any security risks to our customers’ enterprise IT infrastructures. To execute this strategic focus, we are extending our R&D organization with a new cybersecurity position. In this role, you will be responsible for our product cybersecurity strategy and setting up a cybersecurity program to ensure the implementation of the strategy in our product portfolio.
You will be working closely with the R&D development teams, product management, and the application team to address cybersecurity in the entire product life cycle from design through implementation to deployment at customer facilities worldwide.
Your tasks and responsibilities will include:
• Maintaining and implementing the product cybersecurity strategy
• Setting up a cybersecurity program within the R&D organization
• Conducting security design reviews
• Support to product management and the application team with product security documentation for customers incl. penetration test reports
• Continuous monitoring and assessing cybersecurity in our products
• Review, prioritize and escalate security issues if needed
• Help the organization balance vulnerabilities against features and ease of use
• Raise product security awareness within our engineering organization
• Coordinate product cybersecurity strategies and initiatives with the divisions within the Teradyne Semiconductor test group
Basic Qualifications & Skills
Professional qualifications within one or more of the following areas:
• Basic concepts, standards, and frameworks within Cyber Security
• Networking security, authentication, system hardening and patching
• Security risk assessments and mitigations
• Cybersecurity certification like (ISC)2 CSSLP or similar
• Knowledge of NIST CSF
• Knowledge of CWE
The ideal candidate holds an M.Sc. in Computer Sciences or similar; has a passion for cybersecurity and proven
experience in R&D including: software development, architecture, processes, develop practices.
This position requires employees to be fully vaccinated or subject to weekly testing for onsite access.
Nearest Major Market: Boston
Job Segment: Engineer, Cyber Security, Product Manager, Testing, Security, Engineering, Operations, Technology
- Address North Reading, MA, USA,
- Salary Offer $100.000 ~
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 0-5