When you click ‘Apply’, you will need to click on ‘Create Account’. By creating an account, you will be able to view your applications and their statuses. Your password must contain 8 characters, 1 upper case letter, 1 number and 1 special character. Please make sure your name is formatted correctly and not in all uppercase.
Check It Out!
Ready to be a Cooper too? This might just be right up your alley!
We’re here to keep the dream of home ownership alive. Oh, and while we’re at it, we’re determined to change the lending industry itself. It’s simple, but it won’t be easy. And we’ll need a great team behind us. (That’s where you come in.) We want to show the world that transparency, candor and collaboration aren’t just good values. They’re good business. Working here isn’t for people who want to punch a clock. It’s for people who want to punch a hole in the status quo. Come join us. And make a difference instead of just a living.
The Principal Software Development Engineer is responsible for leading the architectural design, development, and deployment of cost effective & sustainable technical and application solutions to meet business requirements. Translates business requirements using complex methods/models to determine appropriate system solutions. Researches, identifies, tests, certifies, and selects technology products required for solution delivery. Establishes and implements technology migration strategies for applications or architectures.
We need someone who’s up to speed with the latest client-side frameworks, techniques, and technologies. We need someone who’s great at working collaboratively with other teams and knows how to take a project from conception to analysis, prototyping, visual design, and implementation. Most of all, we need someone who always keeps the customer’s viewpoint front and center at every phase of every project. (If you’re good at ping pong, that’s a plus too.)
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the design, development, and deployment of cost effective & sustainable technical and application solutions to meet business requirements.
- Translates business requirements using complex methods/models to determine appropriate system solutions.
- Researches, identifies, tests, certifies, and selects technology products required for solution delivery.
- Establishes and implements technology migration strategies for applications or architectures.
- Committing tested, documented, and reviewed code on a frequent basis, ideally daily
- Working with our Product Management team to settle on requirements
- Estimating scope prior to coding features
- Collaborating with other team members to decompose large tasks into small, testable commits
- Peer Reviews
- Understanding the full scope of a feature and how it will be realized in our UI and used by our customers
- Understanding performance and security consideration for the code we write
- Supporting our products and customers in production
- Actively supporting our continuous journey of applying good architecture and design patterns so that we can do our best work every day.
- Scale up the project management and handle multiple teams in Originations
- SME for Azure cloud applications
Mr. Cooper is committed to nurturing a diverse and inclusive environment where every employee is empowered to be their authentic self. We know that a large part of our success as a business is directly tied to our ongoing efforts to attract and retain diverse talent and maintain an inclusive environment where each employee can thrive. Embracing and leveraging diversity through an inclusive work environment fosters new ideas, new insights, and constant innovation. We strive to weave the principles of diversity and inclusion throughout the fabric of how we work, how we interact, and how we engage with our customers and the community.
Job Requisition ID:
Primary Location City:
Primary Location Region:
Primary Location Postal Code:
Primary Location Country:
United States of America
Line of Business:
Additional Posting Location(s):
Responsible for the design, development, testing, documentation and analysis of modules or features of new or upgraded software systems and products. Develops and/or executes implementation according to project plans and priorities. Engineers may develop a range of products including device drivers, patches, operating system modifications, EDI routines, graphics modules, etc.
- Address Irving, TX, USA
- Salary Offer $100.000 ~
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 0-5